There are 283 users in the forums

When Is The 49er Organization Going To Do This?

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
They did somewhat on one of the latest videos posted on 49ers.com. Also to all the crybabies saying Giants fans complain too much, you can kindly suck it. WORLD CHAMPS b***hES!

thats why you shouldnt complain yet you still do

ESPN doesnt love us
Originally posted by valrod33:
They did somewhat on one of the latest videos posted on 49ers.com. Also to all the crybabies saying Giants fans complain too much, you can kindly suck it. WORLD CHAMPS b***hES!

ESPN doesnt love us

And who are you? Oh, yeah, a fan of one of the teams we eliminated. ESPN doesn't give us props. 'tis a fact is all. Not sure what is so productive about your crying over our complaining is.

ESPN doesnt love us

And who are you? Oh, yeah, a fan of one of the teams we eliminated. ESPN doesn't give us props. 'tis a fact is all. Not sure what is so productive about your crying over our complaining is.
you are Champs who cares who gives you props

[ Edited by valrod33 on Nov 5, 2010 at 10:38 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

ESPN doesnt love us

It's not about love, it's about respect.

We won it all and yet you have people still disrespecting the Giants and calling their victories flukes.

champions!!!!!!!!!!

we're number 1! we're number 1!
Originally posted by crzy:

ESPN doesnt love us

It's not about love, it's about respect.

We won it all and yet you have people still disrespecting the Giants and calling their victories flukes.

Winning a world series is no fluke, Sometimes may be one year wonders but for that one year they played the best baseball and won a championship and thats no fluke.

If they wont respect you then go out and do it again and make them respect you but all you see in every Giants thread is people crying and complaining.

Yes i know i dont have to go in those threads but I do because i like baseball and enjoy reading baseball talk and the Giants thread is by far the most active basbeall thread here

ESPN doesnt love us

your Champs who cares who gives you props

I honestly don't; I'm still on cloud 29 and will continue to be so for many months. With that said, I'm not sure what is wrong with pointing out the obvious. They don't give us respect, and we're not allowed to call them out... because? Is it because the sour puss braves fan doesn't like it?
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Nov 5, 2010 at 10:45 AM ]

ESPN doesnt love us

I honestly don't; I'm still on cloud 29 and will continue to be so for many months. With that said, I'm not sure what is wrong with pointing out the obvious. They don't give us respect, and we're not allowed to call them out... because? Is it because the sour puss braves fan doesn't like it?

OMG, ESPN is talking about Jeters contract, dont they know the Giants jsut won the world series

ESPN doesnt love us

OMG, ESPN is talking about Jeters contract, dont they know the Giants jsut won the world series

So basically, I hit the nail on the head. K thx, for making it clear. I'm sure the braves have much to look forward to in the coxless era. Good luck!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Two words valrod...Brooks Conrad

ESPN doesnt love us

So basically, I hit the nail on the head. K thx, for making it clear. I'm sure the braves have much to look forward to in the coxless era. Good luck!

Originally posted by crzy:
Two words valrod...Brooks Conrad

i hate him, i was hoping the braves would trade him or release him this offseason but that aint happening. f**k Conrad

if i make it to a game next year im booing him
[ Edited by valrod33 on Nov 5, 2010 at 10:55 AM ]
Did the Jets do this for the Giants? Did the Clippers do this for the lakers? I'm not sure. thats why I'm asking.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
This thread is hilarious
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
This thread is hilariously stupid

Share 49ersWebzone