There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Hot Stove Thread (MLB free agency)

GIANTS!!!!!! Resign Huff and Ross.
[ Edited by rigs49 on Nov 2, 2010 at 3:29 PM ]
do the unthinkable and sign crawford!!!!!!!!!!!
Huff will probably retire and so will Renteria and Burrell
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Huff will probably retire and so will Renteria and Burrell

your kidding about huff right?????? OMG thats funny, renteria most likely and burrell might have to because i can see no team wanting him next yr but us as a platoon guy/locker room guy
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Nov 2, 2010 at 12:39 PM ]
Please post all MLB free agent info here.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Carl Crawford to the Halos

first 5 days are crucial. They are open to resign with the clubs now...then they are free.
Originally posted by dman:
Carl Crawford to the World Champion San Francisco Giants

Fixed
That much was clear when, asked during a radio interview Tuesday about the negotiations to keep Derek Jeter a Yankee, the younger son of George M. Steinbrenner III said, "We absolutely want him back. But having said that, we're running a business here, so if there's a deal to be done, it's going to have to be a deal that both sides are happy with."

I can't stand the Yanks but am curious to see how much they will pay Jeter. He is really the only Yank I have liked. If they pay him a lot with a 5 year contract, they will be silly. From the sound of the above ESPN article, maybe they won't be as stupid.
Originally posted by dman:
Carl Crawford to the Halos

+1
Cody Ross isn't a FA.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Cody Ross isn't a FA.

Give him an extension then.
Quote:
Fans' treatment of Cliff Lee's wife at Yankee Stadium was ugly, but it might not have hurt the Yankees' recruitment of one of the game's top left-handed pitchers.

During the American League Championship Series games in New York between the Yankees and Rangers, fans were extremely rude to Kristen Lee, spitting and throwing beer in her direction and shouting obscenities.

prolly a non story at 20 million + per year

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/news/story?id=5729471
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Quote:
Fans' treatment of Cliff Lee's wife at Yankee Stadium was ugly, but it might not have hurt the Yankees' recruitment of one of the game's top left-handed pitchers.

During the American League Championship Series games in New York between the Yankees and Rangers, fans were extremely rude to Kristen Lee, spitting and throwing beer in her direction and shouting obscenities.

yankees piss me off
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Quote:

yankees piss me off

I wish for bad things to happen to the Yankees. I'd love it if Cliff Lee doesn't go there
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home