Originally posted by ninersrule4:
So me and some fellas at work were talking about the NBA's top 5 players. Most said either Kobe or Bron at 1 and then the following at 2. Then there was a mixture of DHow, pierce, wade, rondo, durant,melo, paul to round out the 5.
This is my list and they didn't like it haha
1. Durant - In my opinion he does just as much as Kobe and LBJ, I don't see a big stat diff either and people are enarmoured with stats so I threw that in. But for me stats don't tell the whole store, he has a complete game.
2. Kobe
3. LBJ
4. Wade
5. Steph Curry- Durant and this pick confsued them . I love Currys game he does it all great D, shooting, pg skills, just everything and his awarness and bball iq are top notch. He falls in the same boat with Durant he doesn't have a huge market to play in or he would be a bigger natinaly known name IMO.
what is your top 5s
now theirs homers, and then theirs HOMERS...

Howard is pretty damn outstanding but I'm not sure if he has the right supporting cast or not.