LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 250 users in the forums

Have you moved on with the season?

• Baldie
  • Veteran
I know we are all dedicated fans and we will always love the niners till we die....but have any of you just moved on with the 2010 season? Maybe started following another team more because they are playing well, just focused more on the World Series, or just focused more on the NBA since it just started up.

Maybe the first 4-5 weeks of the season I just had the passion to watch the niner game hoping they'll turn it around that week. I think I just lost that excitement for this season.
Originally posted by Baldie:
I know we are all dedicated fans and we will always love the niners till we die....but have any of you just moved on with the 2010 season? Maybe started following another team more because they are playing well, just focused more on the World Series, or just focused more on the NBA since it just started up.

Maybe the first 4-5 weeks of the season I just had the passion to watch the niner game hoping they'll turn it around that week. I think I just lost that excitement for this season.

Moved on, as in indifferent to the remaining season? Hell no. Niners come first, but there are other teams I support and watch. Just watching pro ball makes me pretty content. I'd still very much like SF to go on a winning spree and bring back respectability to our boys this season... too late or not.
Well, if my wife wants to do something other than hang around while I watch the game, then yes. I've been a 49er fan a long time, but am not a masochist and can no longer afford new TVs when I get mad and throw a brick.
GO Giants!!!, what was the question?
Sucks to say before Halloween but yea. I will watch all remaining games because it's what I look forward to, but once again I'm looking towards next year. The Draft has become my new Superbowl.
Started watching the Warriors, not much of a baseball fan.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Well, if my wife wants to do something other than hang around while I watch the game, then yes. I've been a 49er fan a long time, but am not a masochist and can no longer afford new TVs when I get mad and throw a brick.

You keep bricks in the house?
Originally posted by PlasmaHero:

Breaking televisions greatly offends PlasmaHero.
Originally posted by PlasmaHero:

Maybe he be watching his games on the outside patio?
Originally posted by Baldie:

Yep World Series and my favorite Team is the A's, I also like the Giants. It's not like the 9ers favorite the Raiders not even close to 2nd favorite.

The answer is yes moved on and really bummed about it too. It's like when you really had fun with a Hot Girl but it's over and time to move on.

Thank God for the LAKERS! Three-Peat!
I think i will be giving up after this sunday vs bronco's.......lil excited to see how troy does, if you look at his nfl career he really didnt get a chance,

2007 he was a rookie and ravens already had mcnair
2008 Smith was scheduled to start in the third preseason game of the 2008 season, but became ill with a rare case of tonsillitis. Due to Smith's illness, rookie Joe Flacco was named to the Ravens' starting QB position.
2009 Flaco remained the starter.

EVERYONE NEEDS A CHANCE AND HE HAS BETTER WEAPONS THAN RAVENS EVER HAD BACK THEN......

I know these are just highlights, but if you look at some of the throws he made inbetween two dplayers...something alex is scared to do and rodgers always does.......
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol, I moved on after Week 1. f**king 49ers suck.
Originally posted by OnlyGodCanStopKb:
I think i will be giving up after this sunday vs bronco's.......lil excited to see how troy does, if you look at his nfl career he really didnt get a chance,

2007 he was a rookie and ravens already had mcnair
2008 Smith was scheduled to start in the third preseason game of the 2008 season, but became ill with a rare case of tonsillitis. Due to Smith's illness, rookie Joe Flacco was named to the Ravens' starting QB position.
2009 Flaco remained the starter.

EVERYONE NEEDS A CHANCE AND HE HAS BETTER WEAPONS THAN RAVENS EVER HAD BACK THEN......

I know these are just highlights, but if you look at some of the throws he made inbetween two dplayers...something alex is scared to do and rodgers always does.......

Yah, not much to go on as far as his pro career, but like you list --he's had obstacles to overcome.

I just like the fact, that he appears to have a cannon for an arm and can "run" if he has to. The unknown factor is what i'm looking forward to this weekend.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
GO Giants!!!, what was the question?

this
Share 49ersWebzone