WhotF do they have? Chris Bosh?? Are you s**ttig me???
There are 358 users in the forums
Originally posted by crzy:
My predictions (I'll do the record predictions later)
MVP: Lebron James
ROY: Blake Griffin
MIP: Dorrell Wright
NBA Finals: Lakers over Heat in 6
Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by crzy:
My predictions (I'll do the record predictions later)
MVP: Lebron James
ROY: Blake Griffin
MIP: Dorrell Wright
NBA Finals: Lakers over Heat in 6
You think LeBron will get all of the writers back on his side over the course of the season? Don't get me wrong, I think LeBron will deserve to win the award, but I don't think he'll get the dumbass sportswriters to vote for him.
Even if you put the image/Decision stuff aside, guys who have other elite players around them usually don't get the votes that they deserve. Kinda like how Shaq was the most dominant player in the league for at least a 5 year stretch, but only got 1 MVP.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by crzy:
My predictions (I'll do the record predictions later)
MVP: Lebron James
ROY: Blake Griffin
MIP: Dorrell Wright
NBA Finals: Lakers over Heat in 6
You think LeBron will get all of the writers back on his side over the course of the season? Don't get me wrong, I think LeBron will deserve to win the award, but I don't think he'll get the dumbass sportswriters to vote for him.
Even if you put the image/Decision stuff aside, guys who have other elite players around them usually don't get the votes that they deserve. Kinda like how Shaq was the most dominant player in the league for at least a 5 year stretch, but only got 1 MVP.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Yeah, you guys are probably right about the media letting the Decision stuff go pretty quickly. After all, all LeBron's "guilty" of is leaving his old team in a tacky manner. Big deal.
I think the harder obstacle to overcome will be Wade and Bosh. If Durant can lead the Thunder to around 55 wins, I think Miami would have to win around 70 for LeBron to win the MVP. The writers always punish players and coaches if they have a great supporting cast.
Originally posted by crzy:Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Yeah, you guys are probably right about the media letting the Decision stuff go pretty quickly. After all, all LeBron's "guilty" of is leaving his old team in a tacky manner. Big deal.
I think the harder obstacle to overcome will be Wade and Bosh. If Durant can lead the Thunder to around 55 wins, I think Miami would have to win around 70 for LeBron to win the MVP. The writers always punish players and coaches if they have a great supporting cast.
I expect the Thunder to win around 50 games, and the Heat to win around 65 games.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Phuck the Lakers!! And LA the Kings are going to surprise you and alot of people.
Heat over the Spurs in the finals.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by rigs49:
Phuck the Lakers!! And LA the Kings are going to surprise you and alot of people.
Heat over the Spurs in the finals.
Wouldn't surprise me. I love the Evans/Cousins combo. Can't believe you guys got them with the 4th and 5th picks in back to back drafts.
I just think that the real leap into playoff contention is going to happen next year, but it's gonna happen. There's definitely a chance they're a year ahead of where I think they are though, no doubt. They have the brightest future of the teams that didn't make the playoffs last year, IMO.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by rigs49:
Phuck the Lakers!! And LA the Kings are going to surprise you and alot of people.
Heat over the Spurs in the finals.
Wouldn't surprise me. I love the Evans/Cousins combo. Can't believe you guys got them with the 4th and 5th picks in back to back drafts.
I just think that the real leap into playoff contention is going to happen next year, but it's gonna happen. There's definitely a chance they're a year ahead of where I think they are though, no doubt. They have the brightest future of the teams that didn't make the playoffs last year, IMO.
If they're around long enough...
Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by TheSixthRing:Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by rigs49:
Phuck the Lakers!! And LA the Kings are going to surprise you and alot of people.
Heat over the Spurs in the finals.
Wouldn't surprise me. I love the Evans/Cousins combo. Can't believe you guys got them with the 4th and 5th picks in back to back drafts.
I just think that the real leap into playoff contention is going to happen next year, but it's gonna happen. There's definitely a chance they're a year ahead of where I think they are though, no doubt. They have the brightest future of the teams that didn't make the playoffs last year, IMO.
If they're around long enough...
I'd be really surprised if they contracted. And if they did, they should start with Memphis. The Kings need a new arena, not to be contracted.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by rigs49:
Phuck the Lakers!! And LA the Kings are going to surprise you and alot of people.
Heat over the Spurs in the finals.
Wouldn't surprise me. I love the Evans/Cousins combo. Can't believe you guys got them with the 4th and 5th picks in back to back drafts.
I just think that the real leap into playoff contention is going to happen next year, but it's gonna happen. There's definitely a chance they're a year ahead of where I think they are though, no doubt. They have the brightest future of the teams that didn't make the playoffs last year, IMO.