There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NBA Predictions 2010-11

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Heat over Lakers in finals in 4

Why not back that up with an analysis? Tell me why/how this could happen?
Originally posted by kray28:

Yeah, analyze your prediction that's about 9 months away from happening, and is predicted before the season even starts! We need analysis!

Lebron is on a mission this year to shut up all his haters. The heat have more talent than the Lakers and there is no way they don't win it all this year.
WCF- #1Lakers over my #4spurs
ECF- #2magic over the worn out #1heat

lakers over magic in 7

Lebron is on a mission this year to shut up all his haters. The heat have more talent than the Lakers and there is no way they don't win it all this year.

he's such a winner
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

he's such a winner

And you are one of the many haters he will prove wrong.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I gotta see the Heat play. They're already banged up and the season hasn't even started yet. They should be good, but if your guys are banged up all the time it doesn't really matter.

I'm hoping a team like the Bulls make it to the finals in the east because that would make it interesting, I like seeing new teams make it out of the East.

In the end I think the Lakers will take it. The world will finally realize that Kobe is the greatest basketball champion since Jordan and all the Kobe haters gotta take my crap which is awesome since the Niners suck.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by nipplehead:
Lakers over Celtics in the Finals

If they meet again the Celtics would clearly be better than last year's team I would think and I say they crush the Lakers 4-1, 4-2, maybe even a sweep.

you guys wouldn't sweep Orlando... let alone the defending champs.

just my opinion tho
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Yeah, analyze your prediction that's about 9 months away from happening, and is predicted before the season even starts! We need analysis!

If someone predicted that Whoopi Goldberg would be the next POTUS, they'd be asked for some level of reasoning behind such an asinine prediction.

What you see with the Heat right now is hyperbolic amounts of hype, and not really much reasoned exposition as to why they'd be considered contenders or favored to beat other East powers like Orlando or Boston.

It is a game of matchups and team chemistry...and information about this is sorely lacking when it comes to Miami.

he's such a winner

Yeah, I forgot about his "List" and all the "mental notes" he's taking. You better start quakin' in those sneakers if you're on LeBron's list of racist critics.

Suns don't make the playoffs

Kings do

The east is finally better than the west

D-Wade is 10x tighter then Lebron in every way on and off the court, and it will show

Lebron v Kobe in the finals, and the mamba wins his 2nd three peat, while Artest has another classic victory celebration

God i love being a Laker fan
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Suns don't make the playoffs

Kings do

The east is finally better than the west

D-Wade is 10x tighter then Lebron in every way on and off the court, and it will show

Lebron v Kobe in the finals, and the mamba wins his 2nd three peat, while Artest has another classic victory celebration

God i love being a Laker fan
T-Wolves win 25 games

Heat over Lakers in 7

he's such a winner

Hey, I remember you. You're one of the guys that cares more about hating the Lakers than liking his own team, and picked against the Lakers in every series. You'd also disappear when the Lakers won. Haven't seen you in a while! LOL
  • crzy
  • Veteran
My predictions (I'll do the record predictions later)

MVP: Lebron James
ROY: Blake Griffin
MIP: Dorrell Wright

NBA Finals: Lakers over Heat in 6
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home