There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A new Epic ESPN fail

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Did you go on espn.com as soon as the game was over just to see if it was there? You have to give them a second.

talk about an overreaction
Oklahoma has only been number 1 for a week not the whole season so I agree ESPN definitely f**ked up and Mizzou winning wasn't as great as the Giants moving on to the World Series.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I thought Baseball was America's Pastime and America's sport? Obviously not

apparently now it is just college cheerleaders and tight clothes??
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Did you go on espn.com as soon as the game was over just to see if it was there? You have to give them a second.

the game ended about 8:30, I came in to email someone and I saw USAtoday, Yahoo, and then ESPN, and every other site had Giants content on the front page.

Then I posted here at 9:03, so I don't see it as an overreaction, I still think ESPN was late to the party.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

the game ended about 8:30, I came in to email someone and I saw USAtoday, Yahoo, and then ESPN, and every other site had Giants content on the front page.

Then I posted here at 9:03, so I don't see it as an overreaction, I still think ESPN was late to the party.

ZOMG ESPN DIDNT PUT THE GIANTS AS THE LEAD STORY!!! WTFOMGBBQ!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS TRAVESTY!!! NO RESPECT!!! EAST COAST BIAS!!!

yes its an overreaction.

ZOMG ESPN DIDNT PUT THE GIANTS AS THE LEAD STORY!!! WTFOMGBBQ!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS TRAVESTY!!! NO RESPECT!!! EAST COAST BIAS!!!

yes its an overreaction.

wtfomgbbq
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:

yes its an overreaction.

wtfomgbbq