There are 146 users in the forums

Did Singletary literally run Frank into the ground?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Or is he just going with the "hot hand"?

My opinion starts with a "F" and ends with a "Y".

[ Edited by NinerGod on Nov 29, 2010 at 22:17:33 ]
This is a fluke injury
Did this thread literally ran the English language into the ground?
running 40% of your offense through one man doesn't help
No.

The NFL is rough and injuries happen. But with Frank he has taken a hell of a pounding for many years. And like it or not we do now have to start thinking of long term repalcements. In fact if a premier RB falls to us it wouldn't be crazy to draft that IMO at this point. Frank can't hold up forever and he has had some major injury history both college and pro.

We can't leave ourselves high and dry when he does go down permanently.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No.

The NFL is rough and injuries happen. But with Frank he has taken a hell of a pounding for many years. And like it or not we do now have to start thinking of long term repalcements. In fact if a premier RB falls to us it wouldn't be crazy to draft that IMO at this point. Frank can't hold up forever and he has had some major injury history both college and pro.

We can't leave ourselves high and dry when he does go down permanently.

shane vereen!
1. Frank wants to play. Every snap. A back of his caliber is going to get the lionshare of the snaps no matter who the coach is.

2. It happens to a lot of people. Hip injuries are fluky injuries.

I don't like Sing as coach either, but to turn this injury into either a criticism of Singletary and/or a celebration of a possible more "diverse" offense is totally offensive to a huge fan of Frank's.

[ Edited by Schulzy on Nov 29, 2010 at 22:21:55 ]
You cant run every damn play thru the same guy and expect him to hold up. Good thing we have Westbrook.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
RB's take a hell of a lot of abuse. Frank was already known to feel it, he's been at it for a long time. RB years are like dog years, and he is about 55 in RB years.
This organization ran Frank into the ground. The whole thing reminds me of Barry Sanders. We have this amazing RB on a sht team with an organization that just cant find a way to win for one reason or another. Sad.

Yes, especially considering we have two other pretty talented backs behind him. Next question.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
This organization ran Frank into the ground. The whole thing reminds me of Barry Sanders. We have this amazing RB on a sht team with an organization that just cant find a way to win for one reason or another. Sad.

This.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Agreed.

40% usage for one player on a 3-7 (up to tonight's game) is a huge failure. Systematic, but mainly a coaching failure IMO. Even the announcers were noting that Frank's usage was NFL record worthy (not a good thing).

f**k you Singletary.
Originally posted by NinerGod:

Funky?
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by NinerGod:

Funky?

f****ty
Share 49ersWebzone