There are 249 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ARE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!! (4-1)

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by crzy:
This is so f**king awesome, but my life will only be complete after the Warriors win one

Good luck with that.

I would have laughed......... but I'm a Kings fan.

good luck to the warriors, kings, sharks fans. i will be rooting for you fellas for I have witnessed all of my fav teams accomplish the unthinkable. it'll be great to share the moments with you all cause once it's been done it's a joyful time.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
This is so f**king awesome, but my life will only be complete after the Warriors win one

Good luck with that.

good luck to the warriors, kings, sharks fans. i will be rooting for you fellas for I have witnessed all of my fav teams accomplish the unthinkable. it'll be great to share the moments with you all cause once it's been done it's a joyful time.

Thanks bro, we'll need it. I feel like you guys in hear are the brothers I never had(only child). Hope that doesn't sound stupid to you guys
Raised in the Mission ,seeing my pops in tears in 02', This was a long time coming

Unexpected,but FINALLY!!!

Good luck with that.

Thanks bro, we'll need it. I feel like you guys in hear are the brothers I never had(only child). Hope that doesn't sound stupid to you guys

Come to a tailgate and party with your brothers.
Guys we are the f**king champs!! Holy s**t!! We really are the best team in baseball!!
Finally!

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S EASY TO BE A YANKEES FAN,

IT'S EASY TO BE A RED SOX FAN,

IT'S EASY TO BE A PHILLIES FAN,

BUT IT AINT EASY TO BE A GIANTS FAN!

UNTIL 11-1-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

FU*K 02'!!!!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
now back to reality. NINERS SUCK!!!!

who cares!!!!!!!

world series champions!!!!!!!!!!!

you said it

niners don't exist to me anymore unless they started winning or we hired some coaches that can f#cking coach.
NINERS WON 5 FOR THE CITY , I'll never for get that.

BUT TONIGHT, NAY, THIS YEAR IS THE GIANTS YEARE!!!!!!!!!!
GIANTSSSSSSSSSSSS...OMFG...IT STILL SINKING IN BUT WHAT AN AMAZING NIGHT!

I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO AND I LOVE THE GIANTS!
I'm so happy right now! I can't believe it finally happened. GO GIANTS!!!!
LOL, What a Bunch of Sore, Bitter Ass Phillies Fans

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
LOL, What a Bunch of Sore, Bitter Ass Phillies Fans

Good luck with that.

Come to a tailgate and party with your brothers.

Hopefully next year.
The veteran presence on this team was the biggest X factor for this team. The pitching is the headliner, but the vets on this team kept the Giants levelheaded all throughout the rush of September and postseason October.

Renteria, Uribe, Burrell and Rowand are World Series vets. Huff, Ross and Freddy are major league vets. All these guys played a part on the field, but also in the dugout. With the starting pitchers and catcher as young as they are (though mature beyond their years), being in the postseason and World Series can wreak havoc on players' focus and composure, but the Giants took it one game at a time and it took them all the way to a World Series win.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com