There are 182 users in the forums

Name to keep in mind: UK coach Joker Phillips

Sorry if this doesn't belong in the draft room, but I've always viewed it as an off-season room. Anyways, he's probably not NFL HC material just yet, but his understanding of offenses, and desire to innovate them constantly, is refreshing. Read:

http://www.bleedbluekentucky.com/?p=2559
Why would we want a coach from a crappy team?

I didn't read the link.
Originally posted by Jabuke:

I didn't read the link.

Then why comment?
I was born in Lexington & am a Wildcat fan but Phillips has a loooooong way to go to be considered for a major job, let's see what he can do at Kentucky when he starts getting his own recruits in first.
Originally posted by Beerman:

I didn't read the link.

Then why comment?

I figured he's a coach for a really bad team, so I'd be safe assuming that he's a bad coach, and I could save myself from reading some UK fan site's biased article.

I didn't read the link.

Then why comment?

I figured he's a coach for a really bad team, so I'd be safe assuming that he's a bad coach, and I could save myself from reading some UK fan site's biased article.

So you made an assumption and couldn't even be bothered to read the article. Brother, your opinion is really worth something, isn't it? Actually some great coaches have worked with really bad teams at times, but what the hey?

I didn't read the link.

Then why comment?

So you made an assumption and couldn't even be bothered to read the article. Brother, your opinion is really worth something, isn't it? Actually some great coaches have worked with really bad teams at times, but what the hey?

I thought UK meant some football coach from the United Kingdom.

I didn't read the link.

Then why comment?

Is RollinWith21n52 your little brother?

It's some pep-rally post on a UK fan site that was done before the season started. He didn't exactly miss much by not reading it.

yeah, just what we need. a college coach with "joke" in his name.

if we bounce Sing at the end of this season, the Yorks should just say "were done trying to pick a coach" and write a HUGE check for Bill Cowher.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone