There are 206 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Sharks would of eliminated the Kings if they played them.

not the way the kings are playing right now. they flipped a switch the second the playoffs started and aren't the same team the sharks beat twice in a row to end the season.
Originally posted by drunk49er:

not the way the kings are playing right now. they flipped a switch the second the playoffs started and aren't the same team the sharks beat twice in a row to end the season.

oh knock it off with your sorry ass sharks.They will never win a cup.Kudos to the kings doing a great job keep it up.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Originally posted by drunk49er:

oh knock it off with your sorry ass sharks.They will never win a cup.Kudos to the kings doing a great job keep it up.

I think you're still high off the Rangers fluke year.
I think you're still high off the Rangers fluke year.

we will see we are still very young we will be right back at the top next year and hopefully king henrik will learn he cant have that horriable game in the playoffs(game 5 against the devils and then we will win the cup.Every year he has one bad game in playoffs where he gives up a bad goal or two.If he is on in game five like in one and three we are playing in the finals right now.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
we will see we are still very young we will be right back at the top next year and hopefully king henrik will learn he cant have that horriable game in the playoffs(game 5 against the devils and then we will win the cup.Every year he has one bad game in playoffs where he gives up a bad goal or two.If he is on in game five like in one and three we are playing in the finals right now.

without henrik that team doesn't make it out of the first round
  • Tman
  • Veteran
f**king kings are dominating
They beasting
  • Tman
  • Veteran
This is the turning point

Originally posted by Tman:

Keep dreaming. This thing is over.
Originally posted by Tman:

denial is not just a river in egypt

• Tman
  • Veteran
LA KINGS ... are still gonna win this series ... STAMP IT !!! .... plus im really looking forward to riding this bandwagon into downtown for the parade haha
on a serious note ... ive honestly really enjoyed watching hockey this postseason, learned alot of rules and s**t about the sport of hockey and possibly be my third favorite sport ... after the kings got my attention, i watched all other series also, might possibly be the most entertaining sports event ive watched that doesnt include the 9ers and lakers ... i just feel that regular season hockey just doesn't feel the same, not that ive watched a whole lot of regular season hockey ... but ill def give it try next year
Originally posted by 9ersSince85:
on a serious note ... ive honestly really enjoyed watching hockey this postseason, learned alot of rules and s**t about the sport of hockey and possibly be my third favorite sport ... after the kings got my attention, i watched all other series also, might possibly be the most entertaining sports event ive watched that doesnt include the 9ers and lakers ... i just feel that regular season hockey just doesn't feel the same, not that ive watched a whole lot of regular season hockey ... but ill def give it try next year

Playoff hockey is on a different level.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by 9ersSince85:

Playoff hockey is on a different level.

Absolutely. Guys giving all they have every single shift. Unrelenting. Though, I love any hockey I can get. But playoff hockey is fantastic.
Share 49ersWebzone