There are 172 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
lousy 2nd round. Only interesting series is Caps-Rangers.. I'm hoping it goes to game 7.

LA-PHX Conference Finals? Gonna be some of the worst ratings ever.
how much better would nashville/st louis would've been.Probably alot better now that i answered my own question just because it's st louis and their fanbase is loyal.Anyway i for one do not want a seventh game.And just another note long live the pelle lindbergh curse.BYE BYE FLYERS.
Let's go Caps! Force game 7!!!
Yes! Game 7!

I want the winner of this series to be the eventual cup Champs. I would vomit in my mouth if it went to LA. I don't really hate Phoenix, just don't like Torres.

Would really like to see Ovechkin win a cup.
Washington has been in the two best series in the playoffs thus far.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Yes! Game 7!

I want the winner of this series to be the eventual cup Champs. I would vomit in my mouth if it went to LA. I don't really hate Phoenix, just don't like Torres.

Would really like to see Ovechkin win a cup.

Agreed!! I want to see Ovechkin raise the Cup!!!!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Washington has been in the two best series in the playoffs thus far.

Don't know if I said it in this thread, but I thought the winner of Wash-Bost would go to the Finals. I thought both those teams looked the best in the east.
screw ovechkin. he's singlehandedly made patrick marleau the second softest star in the nhl. dude thinks he's a basketball star or something. play hard on offense, take lots of shots. doesn't backcheck hard, won't go down to block shots, generally not much effort on defense. talented as hell, but he doesn't deserve to win a cup until he's willing to play both ways.

you think it's a coincidence that he's playing career low playoff minutes per 60 and they're winning? his overall minutes are not technically down, but that's because ot games are driving up the averages.

crosbaby with a concussion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ob***hken
LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!Come on put this team away.You guys are the better team show them.Rangers break out of their slump and show that rookie goaltender the bus back to washington.Rangers 4-caps0.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!Come on put this team away.You guys are the better team show them.Rangers break out of their slump and show that rookie goaltender the bus back to washington.Rangers 4-caps0.

Let's go caps tonight. Got to get the tough win away. No 4 minute penalties please.
Originally posted by drunk49er:
screw ovechkin. he's singlehandedly made patrick marleau the second softest star in the nhl. dude thinks he's a basketball star or something. play hard on offense, take lots of shots. doesn't backcheck hard, won't go down to block shots, generally not much effort on defense. talented as hell, but he doesn't deserve to win a cup until he's willing to play both ways.

you think it's a coincidence that he's playing career low playoff minutes per 60 and they're winning? his overall minutes are not technically down, but that's because ot games are driving up the averages.

crosbaby with a concussion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ob***hken

You either love him or hate him. I have no problem saying he is not as complete of a player as Crosby, but I deep down believe he is superiorly talented and just hasn't dedicated himself to any of the other stuff. All opinion though.

It's almost a given that those who like Crosby hate Ovechkin too. (Not lumping you in with those guys, obviously, drunk -- considering the "crosbaby" comment )

I have nothing against Ovechkin. Unlike Crosby, he doesn't annoy me gobbling up all NHL media attention no matter freaking what is going on. During Crosby's concussion STILL you couldn't stop hearing about him. He's the top player in the NHL. We get it. Now shut up about it. (directed at the media)

Go Caps!! Get it done tonight!
Originally posted by niners9:
Go Caps!! Get it done tonight!

Let's go caps! Let's go caps!
Go Caps!!!
The Caps need to quit making mistakes on defence or they will be out of this early
Dammit
Share 49ersWebzone