LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

OFFICIAL 2010 MLB Playoff Thread

• Shifty
  • Veteran
This game better be over before the Giants game
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
reds f**king suck rolen especially the dumbass who shouldve just gone to 1st

yes he should have but the dp was in order and utley was so out on that play. we do need an instant replay even if it was to used against my beloved giants. every play during this playoffs has been butchered by the ump resulting in major change of momentum on the next pitch to the following hitter.

1st. utely pulled a d. jeter on a 0-2 pitch where he did not react up until the home plate ump directed him to 1st base.

2nd. utley was completely out at second base when rolen picked the ball off of at 3rd base off of worth's bat. the ump blew that.

3rd. rollins up and what happpens. a double to the gaps which should have been caught and was misplayed by the right fielder. 2 runs scored changing the entire complexion of the game.

series is over now.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
reds f**king suck rolen especially the dumbass who shouldve just gone to 1st

yes he should have but the dp was in order and utley was so out on that play. we do need an instant replay even if it was to used against my beloved giants. every play during this playoffs has been butchered by the ump resulting in major change of momentum on the next pitch to the following hitter.

1st. utely pulled a d. jeter on a 0-2 pitch where he did not react up until the home plate ump directed him to 1st base.

2nd. utley was completely out at second base when rolen picked the ball off of at 3rd base off of worth's bat. the ump blew that.

3rd. rollins up and what happpens. a double to the gaps which should have been caught and was misplayed by the right fielder. 2 runs scored changing the entire complexion of the game.

series is over now.

if theres anything i hate more than mlb umpires and nba refs
rolen is flat out awful in these 2 games
I am rooting for the Giants but Bobby Cox is awesome
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
could the twins suck any more ass

Detroit and Cleveland can beat the Yanks in the postseason but you can't

pathetic

oh man twins are a joke worst playoff team ever lol
Great job by the Rangers its great to see them doing so well this year, and it oughta be a fun series between them and the Yanks.
Share 49ersWebzone