There are 398 users in the forums

OFFICIAL 2010 MLB Playoff Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
the rays are done. and not just this season. they are imploding. they're about to be the rays we all know.

This year was/is their best chance, but I think they'll still be pretty good. Longoria isn't going anywhere, and they still have pitching.

Longoria/Price want out.

Neither Longoria or Price are going anywhere. They are the Rays foundation and have a few years until they can hit free agency.

Thats fine and all..just heard they want out. Tired of showing up to a stadium of 17K people when they're leading the toughest division in baseball.
the rays are done. and not just this season. they are imploding. they're about to be the rays we all know.

This year was/is their best chance, but I think they'll still be pretty good. Longoria isn't going anywhere, and they still have pitching.

Longoria/Price want out.

Neither Longoria or Price are going anywhere. They are the Rays foundation and have a few years until they can hit free agency.

Thats fine and all..just heard they want out. Tired of showing up to a stadium of 17K people when they're leading the toughest division in baseball.

im a yankee fan and i saw them in tampa play. it was close to selling out but i would say 70% yanks fans. they were so bad for so long that no one cares now that there good
Originally posted by niners9:

Longoria/Price want out.

im a yankee fan and i saw them in tampa play. it was close to selling out but i would say 70% yanks fans. they were so bad for so long that no one cares now that there good

It doesn't help that the stadium's actually in St. Petersburg either, about 40 minutes from Tampa.
Bronson Arroyo has the stupidest wind up I have ever seen.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by niners9:

Longoria/Price want out.

It doesn't help that the stadium's actually in St. Petersburg either, about 40 minutes from Tampa.

Plus the stadium is AWFUL. I've been to plenty of indoor stadiums before, but that one just feels fake. Something about it is sterile and artificial. Easily the worst stadium in baseball.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Bronson Arroyo has the stupidest wind up I have ever seen.

Don't like his "locked leg" leg kick?

Lol
go reds beat the phillies
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Yep, want that series to go a long as possible
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
worst fielding i have seen in MLB ever

[ Edited by Kalen49ers on Oct 8, 2010 at 18:01:00 ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol bruce

• Shifty
  • Veteran
lol bruce

last time i saw someone make that bad a play, I think it was when I used to play little league
That was f**king ridiculous.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Reds have not been impressive at all.
reds f**king suck rolen especially the dumbass who shouldve just gone to 1st
  • jrg
  • Veteran

f**k the Reds.
Share 49ersWebzone