There are 145 users in the forums

***Official Houston Rockets 2010-2011 Season Thread***

Pre-season starts tuesday against Orlando.

Anyone else hyped about the 10-11 season.

Yao is back, we seem deep at most positions.
Yeah, I'm hyped. Probably for a different reason, though.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yeah, I'm hyped. Probably for a different reason, though.

you and you'er stupid Lakers, lol.

Im so afraid of LAL, we you guys I believe opening night for us at 10:30 est in LA on TNT. I hope we atleast come out playing hard, something our Niners seem to not be doing.
Almost kick off night
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I generally don't care about basketball this early in the football season, but it looks like the Niners are already done. Can't say I'm too enthused either way of another season of hoping Yao can stay healthy. Also this team seems to have too much mid level talent and not enough minutes. I wonder about chemistry.
Originally posted by TX9R:
I generally don't care about basketball this early in the football season, but it looks like the Niners are already done. Can't say I'm too enthused either way of another season of hoping Yao can stay healthy. Also this team seems to have too much mid level talent and not enough minutes. I wonder about chemistry.

I think you guys are going to surprise a lot of folks and end up as the 5th seed or so.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by TX9R:

I think you guys are going to surprise a lot of folks and end up as the 5th seed or so.

It's entirely possible IF everything goes right. However this franchise post-Hakeem has just not gotten any good luck with things coming together, quite the opposite. PLaying in the toughest division in all of sports doesn't bode well for a decent seed either. We had Dallas and San Antonio the last decade and now OKC will likely rule the next one.
GAMENIGHT!!!!

f**k LA
I hate these Late Starts, we got 4 and a half hours till tip on TNT, cant friggin wait.

GO ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA

I can't f**king wait!! Woooop woooooppp

BEAT LA BEAT LA

Wasss sssuupppp
BEAT L.A.!!!!!!!!!!
The Rockets are Invalrod
Good game, guys. That one was as close as they get.
Dayyum we lost. We could have one it, need to limit the turnovers and work on our layup drills haha Scola missed a whole lota layups espically in the 4th. Overall I liked what I saw, good things to come. Cbud, lee and yao stood out didn't expect yao to do nearly as much as he did. However didn't like the final 2 plays

Good game fellas, so stoked the NBA is back!
Share 49ersWebzone