LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 239 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

Average first quarter. LAL with some good D and too many points in the paint.

But not bad. Tyreke and Beno playing well together. Let's try to get Carl involved now.
The kings are doing good by still being in this game. Huge scoring droughts and they're only down 7.
Cousins makes a lot of poor decision with fouling, but come on, give the guy a break. That wasn't a foul and now he's got 3.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The kings are doing good by still being in this game. Huge scoring droughts and they're only down 7.

That's the story of our season though. "Lucky to be down 7," "lucky to be down 6." At some point you gotta actually be good. haha.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

That's the story of our season though. "Lucky to be down 7," "lucky to be down 6." At some point you gotta actually be good. haha.

This game is far from over. This 4 game losing streak for the Lakers has been nothing but playing for about 1 1/2 quarters a game. I expect the kings to take the lead by halftime, or shortly into the 3rd.

This game is far from over. This 4 game losing streak for the Lakers has been nothing but playing for about 1 1/2 quarters a game. I expect the kings to take the lead by halftime, or shortly into the 3rd.

I appreciate the confidence. But you forgot who you're playing. We have 27 points with 2:54 left in the half. We don't exactly go on scoring spurts.

It'd be nice if we just showed some damn heart.

I appreciate the confidence. But you forgot who you're playing. We have 27 points with 2:54 left in the half. We don't exactly go on scoring spurts.

It'd be nice if we just showed some damn heart.

52-35 at halftime. I still have confidence in the Lakers coming out flat in the 3rd, but your guys' inability to put the ball in the basket just may trump that.
34-4 points in the paint differential.
  • Dino
  • Veteran

WOW
Originally posted by Dino:

WOW

That was at halftime.

Don't really see that comeback happening.

No defense, no offensive gameplan. Oh well.
  • Dino
  • Veteran

Sorry fellas.

[ Edited by Dino on Dec 3, 2010 at 21:12:44 ]
Lakers announcers just called it. Cousins has absolutely no idea what the restricted zone is, and that he should set up outside of it.
The Kings don't have a leader. Tyreke is nice, but he's not leading anyone anywhere.
honestly we need to trade Beno now that is value is higher. Package him and a first for a legit SG.

This team has 4 PGs on the roster and only 1 real SG (Garcia)
Share 49ersWebzone