There are 262 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings 2010-2011 Season Thread**

Why the f*ck is it so hard for this team to develop young guys? Donte has not improved, Reke (I know he is hurt) has not improved, JT hasn't improved... nobody really has. We've been drafting a bunch of young guys for years now and none of them get progressively better.

Honestly, this team has the biggest lack of solid NBA talent in the League. Can anyone on this team shoot? We should of went out and got somebody... Hinrick, Reddick, anyone. Most NBA fans around the county have no idea who is on this team besides Reke and Cousins. This team is ugly.
The Maloofs need to get these guys into their office and tell them if they f**k this up, they won't be welcomed well whenever they come to Vegas. That may straighten them out.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Cousins got kicked out of practice yesterday. Apparently for mouthing off to his coach and or others on the team.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Cousins got kicked out of practice yesterday. Apparently for mouthing off to his coach and or others on the team.

Oh crab here we go.
Things are pretty damn grim right now. Hate to say it, but it's starting to feel like the end of basketball in Sac.

Something needs to change FAST.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by crzy:
wtf is up with Reke? He's playing like s**t

Dude has got to be more hurt than he is letting on. Two sprained ankles and plantar fascitis.

He is still getting to the rim, but when he does, he can't finish. And he's getting frustrated with a weak supporting cast.

"We were down and it looked like I was supposed to make a play every time."

Plantar Fascitis is no joke. I blame nobody for playing like s**t that suffers from it.

Have you had it? You are right when you say its no joke. I have it now and cant even walk the golf course anymore. Very painful!

I guess those red flags coming out of school had merit afterall. Seriously, what ever happened to a rookie keeping his mouth shut and doing whatever it took to earn his playing time and help the team. I think I may be glad that he didnt last until the Warriors pick although its still VERY early.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I guess those red flags coming out of school had merit afterall. Seriously, what ever happened to a rookie keeping his mouth shut and doing whatever it took to earn his playing time and help the team. I think I may be glad that he didnt last until the Warriors pick although its still VERY early.

Definitely early. Figured there would be bumps in the road as far as his attitude. I'm just hoping this guy has his "VD" moment, but I'm not sure we have anyone like Singletary in the organization right now.

We don't have great leadership on the roster. I was hoping we would bring in a veteran guy to take Cousins under his wing. Dalembert has a good attitude, but he's not the leader type.

Just gotta hope this guy gets it.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
If I had to guess, Demarcus is probably upset about playing time.

But in any case, we'll just have to wait and see.

I still think his talent is worth more than any potential character issues.

Let's hope this was blown out of proportion and DeMarcus is just a passionate young player.

[ Edited by crzy on Nov 30, 2010 at 16:02:13 ]
Like the move alot of switching Thompson and Landry. We just still really need a true Shooting Guard other than Garcia

This is the starting 5 tonight?

9 Luther Head G
13 Tyreke Evans G
34 Jason Thompson F
20 Donté Greene F
10 Samuel Dalembert C

That is not an NBA starting 5. I can't really get mad at Westphal for much. This team needs some major upgrades. I don't like Landry not starting. Don't get that.... also, I think Beno should start. Either way, we need some changes desperately.
That's better...

Quote:

"I was being selfish," Cousins said after tallying 20 points and eight rebounds in a loss to Indiana on Tuesday night at Arco Arena, the Kings' 10th in their last 11 games. "I'm frustrated about losing. In my own opinion, I believe different strategies should be in the game and I was being selfish. It was a good lesson for me. I learned from it.

"I am a big part of this team, and Coach Westphal said (in practice) I've been terrible. and that's the truth. I've been terrible. It is a big effect on the team. I've got to pick up my game, and so does the rest of this team and we've got to turn this thing around."

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/12/01/demarcus-cousins-i-was-being-selfish-rookie-not-on-trading-b/

He looked better last night. Still picking up unnecessary fouls, but that can be corrected.
once this dumb team figures out Tyreke is much better and more comfortable at the PG and not the 2 we will get alot of crap straigtend out.

I love Beno but we could trade him and a first or Landry for a good SG/Shooter/Scorer like Mayo/Iguodala.

Jeter and Head are both capable of being good backup PGs

This would be ideal!

PG Evans Head Jeter
SG Iguodala Garcia
SF Greene Casspi
PF Thompson Landry Jackson
C Cousins Dalembert Whiteside
Tyreke leaves the game to the locker room a minute after tip off. They think it's a knee.
Dalembert is one of the worst players I've ever seen. Offensively anyway
Share 49ersWebzone