LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 390 users in the forums

***General NBA Discussion Thread***

I lol'd at Boozer Dominated.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Umm did he play all of those playoff games against the Lakers, lol.

No he did not.
[ Edited by crzy on Oct 4, 2010 at 10:09 AM ]
Originally posted by crzy:

No he did not.

So then he dominated, just not when it counted and his team got eliminated. I hope my big men don't dominate like that.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

No he did not.

So then he dominated, just not when it counted and his team got eliminated. I hope my big men don't dominate like that.

Don't be ridiculous.

Just this season he averaged 22.5/15 against the Nuggets in 6 games, including a 22 point, 20 rebound performance in the clinching Game 6. Absolutely DOMINATED Yao Ming in the 2007 playoffs. It was sad trying to watch Yao guard Boozer. Then he annihilated the Warriors frontcourt in 2007, then he put up a great effort against Duncan and the Spurs in the next series.

Carlos Boozer isn't the reason the Jazz lost against the Lakers. Boozer averaged 17/13 in the last 15 playoff games against the Lakers.

Teams win playoff series. Teams. Not players. What exactly did Pau Gasol accomplish in Memphis before he came to the Lakers? Nothing.

It's obvious that Jazz fans are only speaking ill of him because he's now gone.

Al Jefferson? Please. Al Jefferson isn't even remotely on the same level as Boozer.
[ Edited by crzy on Oct 4, 2010 at 10:28 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

No he did not.

Don't be ridiculous.

Just this season he averaged 22.5/15 against the Nuggets in 6 games, including a 22 point, 20 rebound performance in the clinching Game 6. Absolutely DOMINATED Yao Ming in the 2007 playoffs. It was sad trying to watch Yao guard Boozer. Then he annihilated the Warriors frontcourt in 2007, then he put up a great effort against Duncan and the Spurs in the next series.

Carlos Boozer isn't the reason the Jazz lost against the Lakers. Boozer averaged 17/13 in the last 15 playoff games against the Lakers.

Teams win playoff series. Teams. Not players. What exactly did Pau Gasol accomplish in Memphis before he came to the Lakers? Nothing.

Al Jefferson? Please. Al Jefferson isn't even remotely on the same level as Boozer.

Originally posted by jrg:

Yeah, Jefferson & Boozer seem like pretty much the same guy to me.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Yeah, Jefferson & Boozer seem like pretty much the same guy to me.

This.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

No he did not.

Don't be ridiculous.

Al Jefferson's teams have finished under 25 wins in each of the past 4 years.

Name another player in this league who is considered to be an All-Star level talent, who consistently leads his team to 60 losses per season like Al Jefferson does.

He is this era's Shareef Abdur Rahim

No he did not.

Don't be ridiculous.

Name another player in this league who is considered to be an All-Star level talent, who consistently leads his team to 60 losses per season like Al Jefferson does.

Doesn't that contradict this?

Quote:

Don't get me wrong, I don't think highly of Jefferson, but I don't think highly of Boozer either.

No he did not.

Don't be ridiculous.

lol Man I wish you would've actually visited Jazz forums over the past 6 years so you'd actually know what you were talking about. Fans have wanted him gone for a lot longer then this year b/c of his injuries. Also he may have averaged 17/13 against the Lakers but the majority of those points came through jumpshots b/c he couldn't do s**t in the post against the Lakers' players. He constantly got smothered by Odom, Gasol and Bynum. Booze may not have been the main reason we lost to the Lakers but being undersized sure as hell didn't help us any against them. At least Jefferson will offer us some more size down in the post even if he's not as talented as Boozer.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Joakim Noah 5 year contract extension 60 million
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
At least Jefferson will offer us some more size down in the post even if he's not as talented as Boozer.

Al Jefferson. 6'9.75" with shoes. 7'2.5" wingspan. 9'2" standing reach.
Carlos Boozer. 6'9.5" with shoes. 7'2.25" wingspan. 9'0.5" standing reach.

lol
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

No he did not.

Don't be ridiculous.

Doesn't that contradict this?

Quote:

Don't get me wrong, I don't think highly of Jefferson, but I don't think highly of Boozer either.

Seriously crzy you're gonna blame the TWolves' record on Jefferson? Who the hell else have they had on that team in recent years then him? No one that team is a mess and its ridiculous to call him out for the team's record when they didn't put hardly enough talent around him to make them even think of being a playoff contender.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Quote:
When asked to assess his career, (Adam) Morrison said he would give himself "a C-minus."

"It was a high pick, so there is going to be more pressure. That's the way this sports, entertainment thing works, so this is part of the deal," Morrison said. "I was hoping to have a job in Charlotte, be one of the starters. But it didn't happen in that situation. Going to L.A., we all know that story.

"I've won two championships. I've been lucky enough to do that," he said. "Other than that, I spent a year off not playing, and then I guess since I haven't played, it's been bad. That's how everybody else views it."
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
At least Jefferson will offer us some more size down in the post even if he's not as talented as Boozer.

Al Jefferson. 6'9.75" with shoes. 7'2.5" wingspan. 9'2" standing reach.
Carlos Boozer. 6'9.5" with shoes. 7'2.25" wingspan. 9'0.5" standing reach.

lol

NBA.com labels him at 6'10" thats what I was referencing and all those measurements still give him a slight advantage over Boozer.
Share 49ersWebzone