Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 411 users in the forums

***General NBA Discussion Thread***

Originally posted by crzy:
I really like Gordon Heyward despite that rap

He's been pretty impressive especially on defense thus far. His shot hasn't been going down but the rest of his game has been a lot better then I imagined.
So, yeah. How about that f**king basketball season? Can't start soon enough.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So, yeah. How about that f**king basketball season? Can't start soon enough.

Amen. Can't wait.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So, yeah. How about that f**king basketball season? Can't start soon enough.

Yeah the 9ers f**king suck.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5725257

Iverson signs 2 year deal with Turkish team
Originally posted by valrod33:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5725257

Iverson signs 2 year deal with Turkish team

I was never a big Iverson guy, but this is kinda sad to me.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,197
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5725257

Iverson signs 2 year deal with Turkish team

I was never a big Iverson guy, but this is kinda sad to me.

It really is. Hopefully he stays out of trouble over there.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Iverson would rather be a starter in the Turkish League than a backup in the NBA. Good for him I suppose?
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Iverson would rather be a starter in the Turkish League than a backup in the NBA. Good for him I suppose?

I think its more that he can get 4 million over there and not here
Originally posted by dobo:
I don't think it's sad.

Lawyer boy doesn't have compassion for another human being. Imagine that.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by dobo:
I don't think it's sad.

Lawyer boy doesn't have compassion for another human being. Imagine that.

Not sad at all. That's what he deserves for running around thugging on people with a gun in his hand, looking for the wife he kicked out the house.
Originally posted by dobo:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by dobo:
I don't think it's sad.

Lawyer boy doesn't have compassion for another human being. Imagine that.

lol

Nah, it's just that he's 35 and he sucks and he'll make good money playing in an interesting city like Istanbul. It's better than watching him try to be a star in the NBA, IMO.

True. I guess "sad" isn't the right word. It's moreso that it isn't befitting a player who was once one of the marquee names in the game. It's be like LaDanian Tomlinson finishing his career in the CFL or something.
Originally posted by valrod33:

I'd like to see that fight
Your 2010-2011 Minnesota Timberwolves
2010-11 Roster
NUM PLAYER POS HT WT
15 Maurice Ager F-G 6-5 202
8 Michael Beasley F 6-10 235
22 Corey Brewer F 6-9 188
19 Wayne Ellington G 6-4 200
10 Jonny Flynn G 6-0 185
32 Lazar Hayward F 6-6 225
4 Wesley Johnson F 6-7 205
41 Kosta Koufos C 7-0 265
42 Kevin Love F-C 6-10 260
31 Darko Milicic C 7-0 275
14 Nikola Pekovic F 6-11 243
13 Luke Ridnour G 6-2 175
3 Sebastian Telfair G 6-0 175
44 Anthony Tolliver F 6-9 243
5 Martell Webster G-F 6-7 235
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone