LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 355 users in the forums

***General NBA Discussion Thread***

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5708065

Please click on this link, then click on the link to the right entitled "Sheridan: Knicks still in bidding for Anthony".

Tell me I'm not crazy.

i get this

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Please click on this link, then click on the link to the right entitled "Sheridan: Knicks still in bidding for Anthony".

Tell me I'm not crazy.

You're still crazy though.

I TOLD YOU TO TELL ME I'M NOT CRAZY!

Originally posted by dobo:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
wtf...shoe banned from the NBA?

I want it...damn its $300 price tag...but I want it...

I wonder how much they paid the NBA to ban it. Oooooh, they're toooooo awesome. They're like steroids!

Didn't this happen with the Air Jordan's or something?

The article glory linked mentions that too, but those were banned because of their color way versus actually supposedly giving players a competitive edge...

I must see what this edge is all about...I must...
Originally posted by valrod33:

Tell me I'm not crazy.

i get this

Thats Wade & his son at Game 5 of the Finals this past year I believe...
Twitter exchange between Shaq & Oprah...

Quote:
Oprah: HI TWITTERS. THANK YOU FOR A WARM WELCOME. FEELING REALLY 21ST CENTURY.

The_Real_Shaq: @oprah ur caps r on, btw

LOL
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Quote:

LOL

Originally posted by jrg:

Quote:

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

f**kin Shaq lol

Originally posted by valrod33:

Wow, that was all kinds of rape

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
More proof that Allen Iverson is actually a lot smarter than portrayed

Quote:

Q: Has there ever been someone as beloved as LeBron who managed to totally destroy his/her image without being part of a sex scandal (Tiger) or engaging in some illegal/banned activity (Bonds)?
-- Michael L., Edmonton

SG: Nope. Never. But you just described why LeBron can (and will) come back: He didn't do anything other than handle a situation poorly. By mid-January, if Miami is 32-3 and LeBron is averaging a 27-10-12, you think anyone will care outside of Ohio that his team of advisors walked him into a whacking like he was Tommy getting made in "Goodfellas"?

You know who predicted the brief fall of LeBron? Allen Iverson! FIVE YEARS AGO! Remember his compelling interview that launched "Quite Frankly with Stephen A Smith," and unfortunately, turned out to be the highlight of that show? At the 33-minute mark of this clip, Stephen A. asked about LeBron and here's what Iverson said:

"I always let LeBron know, 'Dawg, they love you right now, they love you right now, but please believe me, the first incident, the first time something happens, they are waiting, man ... just like, I hate to bring it up, but the other situation with Kobe. All this time he's the No. 1 man, the perfect man in everyone's heart. He's the No. 1 man ... all I know is, you are you. You are who you are, man. Don't try to act like somebody else. And I'm not saying Kobe acted like that, Kobe Bryant is who he is, dog, but these people want him to be the Kobe Bryant that they want him to be. And it ain't right."

That was the real issue last summer: We wanted LeBron to be who we wanted him to be. And you know what he was? A 25-year-old guy who wanted to live in Miami, play with his buddies, get some help and find the easiest way possible to win a championship. He knew Cleveland fans would feel betrayed, but his advisors convinced him that if he gave $3 million in proceeds from his contrived TV special to charity, it would soften the blow. They were wrong. We took it personally. And as a basketball fan, it continues to be hard for me to accept that someone who had a chance to be the GOAT took the easy way out. And yet ... it's only hard because LeBron didn't act like the LeBron I wanted him to be. Who knew that Allen Iverson was Confucius?

[ Edited by crzy on Oct 22, 2010 at 17:22:23 ]
At what point during the season this year will media coverage of the NBA cease to be all Heat all the time? Whenever that starts let me know..I'd love to find out whats going on with the rest of the NBA.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I really like Gordon Heyward despite that rap
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Share 49ersWebzone