There are 242 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If the SF Giants can Win 3 in a row so can the SF 49ers!

Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
is lincecum playing qb?

no pablo is lool

FUMBLE!

That's just too funny. Love Panda but that is friggin awesome.

I suspect that Panda thought it was kind of funny after he got off the field and I know his teammates gave him hell about it after the game.

~Ceadder

Can you Mods PLEASE fix it so the Edit and Quote tags are not right NEXT to each other?!?I thought I clicked Edit but instead double posted.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Sep 29, 2010 at 11:22 PM ]
We might win 3 in a Row if Bruce Bochy coaches our team and Tim Lincecum is our QB! Hell Panda could be our fullback! I think I am on to something here!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I doubt they win 3 games all year.

I think the Raiders, Rams and Buccaneers at home will be the only wins.
That would make us 3-7 and the delusional among us talking about running the table and finishing 9-7 to win the NFC worst and make the play-offs. One of our late season opponents will rest their starters for the play-offs so we win one more game and finish 4-12. Singletary gets fired, and knowing they have to eat the last two years of his contract the Yorks need to find a value replacement. Jed interviews every one on staff and hires the one who agrees to become head coach at the most reasonable price. Assistant equipment manager Doc Dressler agrees to a 4 year deal for $150,000 a season.
Get outta here w/ that Giants BS
Originally posted by jrg:

Noooooooooo.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Noooooooooo.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Giants!!!!!!!!!!

49ers who?

Originally posted by 49erJim:
I say in 3 weeks we will be 3 and 3!
18871st post and probably the most ridiculous one ive heard from a zoner in some time. You must be a local at the pot dispensery. Dream on bro.

This.
Originally posted by whatawegot:
I say in 3 weeks we will be 3 and 3!
18871st post and probably the most ridiculous one ive heard from a zoner in some time. You must be a local at the pot dispensery. Dream on bro.

it can happen. yee of little faith. you must be a Raider or Cowboy fan.

ahahaha. suck it, St Louis!
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I doubt they win 3 games all year.

I think the Raiders, Rams and Buccaneers at home will be the only wins.
That would make us 3-7 and the delusional among us talking about running the table and finishing 9-7 to win the NFC worst and make the play-offs. One of our late season opponents will rest their starters for the play-offs so we win one more game and finish 4-12. Singletary gets fired, and knowing they have to eat the last two years of his contract the Yorks need to find a value replacement. Jed interviews every one on staff and hires the one who agrees to become head coach at the most reasonable price. Assistant equipment manager Doc Dressler agrees to a 4 year deal for $150,000 a season.

You're probably closer to the truth than any of us realize. I predict we'll easily be drafting top 10 next year.

A 3 game win streak would be great this year and that should be their short term goal.
Doubt it. I wouldn't compare a s**t stain of an organization like the current 49ers with a competent one like the Giants.
lincecum/caine/sanchez>smith/carr/smith/davis
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Does this have to do with a certain pair of shorts?

i need to wear them on Sunday. Early.

There is hope in Niner land.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com