LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

2010-11 Back-to-Back NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

wrong thread
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 1, 2010 at 11:00 AM ]
Some subtle humor on Glee. I should watch this show one of these days...

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Some subtle humor on Glee. I should watch this show one of these days...

LOL

I actually have seen the majority of this series (sister) over the summer and DID not catch this, good one dude
I'm THIS close to buying season tickets.

Edit: Decided against it. Ack.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 2, 2010 at 10:30 AM ]

If you can put the time in to sell the ones that you won't use, it would not be a bad investment. It can be a PITA to do so, though.
I'm gonna be doing a SoCal trip again this year. Let's all try to make a game. Midweek is better for me. Let's keep this in mind.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

If you can put the time in to sell the ones that you won't use, it would not be a bad investment. It can be a PITA to do so, though.

The reason I decided against it was because I would be buying them from Stubhub or some other ticket broker, so there's already a markup on them. For season tickets that were at center court, but in the highest section and 12 rows back, I'd have to sell them at $77-$80 per game, per ticket just to break even. Didn't seem like a good investment.

If I got the season tickets straight from the Lakers, I'd do it. I'm putting my name on the waiting list this year.

And Stoney...hell yes, dude. Just give me a couple weeks notice if you can.

Ballin
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

The reason I decided against it was because I would be buying them from Stubhub or some other ticket broker, so there's already a markup on them. For season tickets that were at center court, but in the highest section and 12 rows back, I'd have to sell them at $77-$80 per game, per ticket just to break even. Didn't seem like a good investment.

If I got the season tickets straight from the Lakers, I'd do it. I'm putting my name on the waiting list this year.

And Stoney...hell yes, dude. Just give me a couple weeks notice if you can.

Ah. Totally understand.
The first game is on today at noon on NBATV, or 7pm tonight on KCAL. We're playing the Timberwolves in London.

The first game is on today at noon on NBATV, or 7pm tonight on KCAL. We're playing the Timberwolves in London.

SaWEET!!!

Twolves starting 5 against you guys

Darko Milicic, Kevin Love, Michael Beasley, Luke Ridnour, Wes Johnson
MNTimberwolves #Twolves win 111-92 vs. Lakers in London in preseason opener

Just go ahead and gives the championship this year
get me on the court and I'm trouble

http://www.eukicks.com/undftd-triple-double-tee-x-lakers-x-ice-cube/
I like the way the benched looked out there, today. I'm thinking that the disappearing leads we're used to when the starters take a break might be few and far between.

Hopefully, that is.
Share 49ersWebzone