There are 421 users in the forums

2012 PAC 12 Champion Stanford Cardinal Football/ Rose Bowl Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Stanford bringing the D
KSU down 21 - 7 as well. Notre Dame has to be loving this right now.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Go Ducks

While Oregon will most likely win, I dont think theres a chance in hell they cover that spread.

good call. That spread was way too high considering how good Stanford's defense is
Hogan wtf was that
Hogan wtf was that

Wow. What a huge play. That could very well be the play that turned this game around.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Go Ducks

While Oregon will most likely win, I dont think theres a chance in hell they cover that spread.

good call. That spread was way too high considering how good Stanford's defense is

I put big money on Stanford, so I hope so.
Jesus Stanford man up
Stanford is just handing this game to Oregon on a silver platter.
This is ridiculous. Can stanford possibly s**t on themselves any harder than they are?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This is ridiculous. Can stanford possibly s**t on themselves any harder than they are?

F
U
M
B
L
E
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

F
U
M
B
L
E

Very sad. They have outplayed the Ducks in this game only to hand it to them on fumbles.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM ]

F
U
M
B
L
E

LOL You must be a loser Cal fan.

Tis true. But really I am tired Of the SEC, so I was hoping a PAC 12 team would win the national championship. The only shot we got is Oregon. I am just tired of everyone sucking the SECs dick. (Deserved though)

F
U
M
B
L
E

LOL You must be a loser Cal fan.

Tis true. But really I am tired Of the SEC, so I was hoping a PAC 12 team would win the national championship. The only shot we got is Oregon. I am just tired of everyone sucking the SECs dick. (Deserved though)

True but Alabama would probably beat Oregon and I know they would thrash Notre Dame
They're still in it, doe.
Share 49ersWebzone