LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

2012 PAC 12 Champion Stanford Cardinal Football/ Rose Bowl Thread

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Riot:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Oregon is working really hard on this win so they can find some motivation to lose another bowl game.

LMAO but it's the truth though! Oregon is a wannabe college that pretends to have a great sporting department, but always comes up short (within all instances) in the end (and unprofessionally fires coaches they exhume strong faith within). The only reason they're worth anything in the NW is because of Phil Knight's pocketbook.

But yeah, you guys should actually take a drive up to Eugene, Oregon and see what I mean. Hipster douchebag city.

dude honestly... words can't even describe how dumb and retarted this post makes you look. Getting warned by b***hing you out isn't even worth it.

But as far Oregon being a want to be sporting department, we are one of only a few schools whose athletic department is financially dependent from the University. And Yes, Phil Knight helps our school our a lot financially, but he isn't the only one by a long shot. The state of Oregon treats U of O and Oregon St. like NFL pro teams and send TONS of money to support the two programs.

And how could you call us a want to be sports program when we won the PAC 10 last year and now were gonna be a top 3 team in the nation and seriously contenting for a national championship?

I knew I said i wasn't gonna b***h you out but if you take cheap shots at Eugene because your team lost, then you are just pathetic and I really hope you talk some trash back because I really want to hear what your sorry ass has to say.

Have fun sniffing our asses in 2nd place in the PAC 10 for the rest of the year

And btw, Eugene/ University of Oregon now consists of more kids from California than Oregon itself, like myself for example. Do a little research and know what your talking about before you start talking s**t.
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
wtf is luck doing? anyone know?

maybe he realized if he continued to play well, he would be drafted by the 49ers

-9fA
at all the posts throughout the game on this thread. You guys thought you had us cooked in the 1st quarter (Deservedly so). Good game though, you guys had me really worried early in the game, but our offense is impossible to stop sometimes, especially when we are at home.

As far as you guys not scoring in the 2nd half? your not alone, our defense has given up a total of 7 points in the 2nd half this entire year, and that was to Arizona State last week. I hope you guys make it back into the top 10 though, not only to make it look better for Oregon, but because Stanford is my 2nd team and 1st team at heart.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Stanfurd got whupped after the first 8-10 minutes of the game. Oregon moped the floor with Luck and the defense.

Now watch USC do the same next week.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Stanfurd got whupped after the first 8-10 minutes of the game. Oregon moped the floor with Luck and the defense.

Now watch USC do the same next week.

I doubt that. USC's defense isn't even remotely on the same level as Oregon's defense.
LaMichael James should have been arrested for assualt again after last nights game.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
LaMichael James should have been arrested for assualt again after last nights game.

he shouldn't have even been arrested... his girlfriend is a crazy ass b***h. literally. They were fighting so she stole his car keys and tried to steal his car and he got arrested for assult when he pulled her out of his car. Oh well,

LaMichael for Heisman!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
48-10 imposing their will right now
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
48-10 imposing their will right now

and you quoted that because..................
Got my brand new Luck jersey on let's do this boys

Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Except it doesn't have his last name on it.... I'm gonna have to go get it stitched.
Originally posted by teeohh:

Brand new Andrew Luck jersey is on, let's do this boys!

Is that better grammatically?

since when are you a stanford fan

so bummed I couldn't be at this game..........got a pretty penny for the tickets at least
Share 49ersWebzone