LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Floyd Mayweather vs. CJ WATSON LOL

NBA Player Allegedly Triggered Mayweather Violence
9/13/2010 10:34 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Floyd Mayweather Jr. was in a fit of jealousy over a basketball player when he allegedly attacked his baby mama, Josie Harris and threatened to kill the pair ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ.

According to the report, Mayweather read text messages on Josie's phone ... which included messages from C.J. Watson (pictured below), who plays for the Chicago Bulls. According to the report, Mayweather screamed, "'Are you having sex with C.J.?' Harris replied, 'Yes, that is who I'm seeing now.'"

According to the report, the 10-year-old son of Mayweather and Harris told cops he "saw his dad was on his mother and was hitting and kicking her."

According to the report, "Harris stated that Mayweather began yelling at Harris, 'I'm going to kill you and the man your (sic) are messing around with.' He also stated, 'I'm going to have you both disappear.'"

The police report says Harris was taken to Southern Hills Hospital and treated for "minor facial injuries and a sore left arm." Pictures of the injuries were taken.

The police report goes on to say while Harris was at the hospital Mayweather called Georgia Parker -- Harris' friend who lives in the house -- and told her to get out of the house.

As for why Mayweather was arrested for grand larceny Friday ... the police report says he left with her Apple iPhone 4 ... valued at $322.17.

As we first reported, Josie Harris called the police at around 5 AM Thursday from her home in Vegas -- and when cops arrived she told them the professional boxer had attacked her and threatened to kill her.

link
CJ Watson > Floyd Mayweater
I follow CJ on twitter and for some reason almost every week he flies to Las Vegas. I always wonder why I thought he has some family there or he trains there now I know why.
Originally posted by nothing03:
I follow CJ on twitter and for some reason almost every week he flies to Las Vegas. I always wonder why I thought he has some family there or he trains there now I know why.

He's from Vegas.
Wonder if he tested her for steroids before he hit her.
The Quiet Storm is gettin it IN!
Floyds had an interview (one of the ones that blasted mma/ufc) he talked about probably staying single for life, because he can't trust women. In his mindset,

1)Money

2)kids and relatives

3) women
CJ Watson?!?!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Floyds had an interview (one of the ones that blasted mma/ufc) he talked about probably staying single for life, because he can't trust women. In his mindset,

1)Money

2)kids and relatives

3) women

I'll be a player for life

so where is my wife?

Probably at the rehab, stuck on the pipe.

Cuz she must be smokin and I'm not jokin

Too Short baby, coming str8 from Oakland.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Floyd has such an awesome Mugshot HAHAHA6+

Originally posted by Jigga:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

1)Money

2)kids and relatives

3) women

I'll be a player for life

so where is my wife?

Probably at the rehab, stuck on the pipe.

Cuz she must be smokin and I'm not jokin

Too Short baby, coming str8 from Oakland.

Got way mo' bit*hes than I ever need,

I put that on a big fat bag of weed,

'cause I can give you a b***h who wouldn't give you joint,

Bi*ches ain' shiit and now I made my point
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by nothing03:

He's from Vegas.

But still every single week back and forth. I know he misses his family and stuff but he has another reasons to go. The funny thing is that CJ always quote or say something religious or from the bible on his twitter it seems hypocritical of him. I'm just saying.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Quote:
"'Are you having sex with C.J.?"

QUOTE OF THE YEAR

Quiet Storm indeed
DO WORK CJ. DO f**kING WORK SON!!!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Method:
DO WORK CJ. DO f**kING WORK SON!!!

Share 49ersWebzone