LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

College Football 2010-2011

Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
that moore kid has ice in his veins.

1st round quality?

He reminds me of Tebow. might not be able be a starting QB in the NFL, but has all the leadership skills in the world.

I wouldn't call the Boise State below any other big time program in the country. They always show up and compete against the top programs.

Just because they haven't done it for 20-30 years doesn't mean they shouldn't be considered top flight now.

1st round quality?

He reminds me of Tebow. might not be able be a starting QB in the NFL, but has all the leadership skills in the world.

I wouldn't call the Boise State below any other big time program in the country. They always show up and compete against the top programs.

Just because they haven't done it for 20-30 years doesn't mean they shouldn't be considered top flight now.

I always wonder how Boise St is able to recruit that much talent with the horrible conference they play in. It's also crazy because they're able to compete with the big dogs too.
Boise St will lose to Oregon State
Pettis is a beast!

1st round quality?

I always wonder how Boise St is able to recruit that much talent with the horrible conference they play in. It's also crazy because they're able to compete with the big dogs too.

I always wonder how they're able to recruit being in Idaho.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Boise St will lose to Oregon State

I hope so
How the f**k do you not just try to move the chains with two timeouts and only needing a fg? Awful playcalling. Ridiculous
Now we get to hear about how Boise St. beat a "top" program.
Why all the hate for Boise?
What do you guys/gals think about VT's new look.

personally I like it, its different. Like the flat black helmate and Fading colors.

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Why all the hate for Boise?

I don't hate them, just don't think they are a national title contender. I'm sorry, but they were LUCKY to beat V-Tech. VT made some horrible mistakes, and what the hell was with their play calling?

And that late game penalty for hitting the guy "out of bounds", WTF? Terrible call.

I considered VT to be a 15-20 ranked team going into the game and I actually bet on Boise to win. But IMO Boise was pretty clearly not national title worthy, and probably a 5-10 range team.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Almost as annoying as hearing people refer to the SEC and Big XII as "elite" conferences, when in reality they are both total s**t conferences minus 3 teams.

I like Boise because every time they have a big time win, the argument for a playoff gets stronger.
lol

I love this reaction from some.

If Boise would have lost this game everyone would be:

"Told you they couldn't hang with a top program on the road."

Now since they win the reaction is:

"VA Tech isn't a top school anyways."

No reason for anyone to be upset though. It's not like Boise State will be given a shot at the National Title game anyways. I'm just proud of the Broncos and everyone back home in Boise. 1 game at a time though. In college football anything could happen and it's a long season.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
lol

I love this reaction from some.

If Boise would have lost this game everyone would be:

"Told you they couldn't hang with a top program on the road."

Now since they win the reaction is:

"VA Tech isn't a top school anyways."

No reason for anyone to be upset though. It's not like Boise State will be given a shot at the National Title game anyways. I'm just proud of the Broncos and everyone back home in Boise. 1 game at a time though. In college football anything could happen and it's a long season.

They would get destroyed in a national title game. They're a good team, but they're not top tier.
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Almost as annoying as hearing people refer to the SEC and Big XII as "elite" conferences, when in reality they are both total s**t conferences minus 3 teams.

I like Boise because every time they have a big time win, the argument for a playoff gets stronger.

No conference is full of elite teams. To have 3 is enough to be a top conference.
Share 49ersWebzone