There are 296 users in the forums

OFFICIAL 2010 Defending Pac-10 Champion Oregon Ducks Thread

I don't really follow college football, but holys**t! 72-0 against NM
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by iohk:
How can you stand jeff maehl?

I love Jeff Maehl. This year he has gotten a lot of drops on easy catches but was so clutch for us last year. He had a few game winning touchdown catches last year. I hope he gets a shot at a pro team, he is the best run blocking WR I have ever seen so I think that will only help his chances to play at the next level

He's extremely cocky and arrogant, based on his body language when hes on the field. f**k HIM haha.

i remember attending a cal game and we were chanting "23's a b***h!"
You guys seriously got dicked. You should be #1. Ohio State got homered into the top spot.
How can you stand jeff maehl?

I love Jeff Maehl. This year he has gotten a lot of drops on easy catches but was so clutch for us last year. He had a few game winning touchdown catches last year. I hope he gets a shot at a pro team, he is the best run blocking WR I have ever seen so I think that will only help his chances to play at the next level

He's extremely cocky and arrogant, based on his body language when hes on the field. f**k HIM haha.

i remember attending a cal game and we were chanting "23's a b***h!"

Lol well I remember last year when cal came to Oregon, we all were chanting Javids' a p***y, clap clap, clap clap clap. We still s**t him down, but that is besides the point. I love Jeff Maehl because he's our best WR and oh well if he is cocky, he backs it up.

And everyone that plays on our team is cocky, besides Casey Matthews who is all class... its just who we are lol.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
You guys seriously got dicked. You should be #1. Ohio State got homered into the top spot.

I'm glad we're not number 1 in the country, I don't want that bulls eye on our team for the rest of the year as being the ultimate team to beat. We are SUCH a young team, especially on offense, and I don't think we would be able to handle that pressure for the rest of the year. With that said, we are still the team to beat no matter who plays us, but even if we are #2 the rest of the year, that still means a trip to national championship game how f**king exciting
  • Riot
  • Veteran

I'm glad we're not number 1 in the country, I don't want that bulls eye on our team for the rest of the year as being the ultimate team to beat. We are SUCH a young team, especially on offense, and I don't think we would be able to handle that pressure for the rest of the year. With that said, we are still the team to beat no matter who plays us, but even if we are #2 the rest of the year, that still means a trip to national championship game how f**king exciting

Man, if Ohio State and Oregon meet in the championship game...

I bet Chip Kelly's been dying for a rematch.
Originally posted by Riot:

Man, if Ohio State and Oregon meet in the championship game...

I bet Chip Kelly's been dying for a rematch.

haha i rather play Boise St. I hate their guts and would love to take them down on a national stage. They took out our QB on a late hit cheap shot on Massoli 2 years ago at home and embarrassed us last year at Boise when Chip Kelly was making his coaching debut. We are a WAY better team than last year and I really hope we get a chance to return the favor.
We just got the 49th overall prospect

http://espn.go.com/college-football/recruiting/top150prospects/_/class/2011

fool ran a unofficial 4.24 before... unreal!
#1 In the country baby!

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

GO DUCKS!!!!!

Both my giants and ducks are on tonight, not a bad night
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

GO DUCKS!!!!!

Both my giants and ducks are on tonight, not a bad night

Amen. Hopefully the Giants can pull it out tonight...
  • dman
  • Veteran
This is the best team in the nation no doubt
This just in: Ducks mascot exhausted after 3 quarters.
BREAKING NEWS

Darron Thomas is the man, twice the passer compared as Massoli and half the thug. He is officially my new favorite player

Share 49ersWebzone