There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 2010 Defending Pac-10 Champion Oregon Ducks Thread

I do want Harbaugh as our coach next year though
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by teeohh:
quack quack

i'm rooting for the ducks

i'm disappointed in you teeohh

I'll cut my penis off and poke my eyes out with it before I ever root for stanford in anything. Sorry

then do it! lol

pics or gtfo
  • Riot
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,474
I'm rooting for the Ducks but man I'd love to have Luck and Harbaugh in Red and Gold.
My bet is the Oregon Coach gets fined or something for the comment at halftime.


"I just want to know why they won't come talk to us. I think Jim and him got friends. I don't know."
Originally posted by Riot:
I'm rooting for the Ducks but man I'd love to have Luck and Harbaugh in Red and Gold.

Definitely
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
My bet is the Oregon Coach gets fined or something for the comment at halftime.


"I just want to know why they won't come talk to us. I think Jim and him got friends. I don't know."

No kidding, what a punk!
31-31
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
My bet is the Oregon Coach gets fined or something for the comment at halftime.


"I just want to know why they won't come talk to us. I think Jim and him got friends. I don't know."

No kidding, what a punk!

sounds like sour grapes
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
My bet is the Oregon Coach gets fined or something for the comment at halftime.


"I just want to know why they won't come talk to us. I think Jim and him got friends. I don't know."

No kidding, what a punk!

Chip Kelly's a b***h, he thinks he's bigger than Kuato and Jesus because of his new contract, and that fact that Phil Knight is the 'sugar daddy' of the NW.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
omg
  • Riot
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,474
Did something happen to Lache Seastrunk? Haven't seen him at all the few times I've watched Oregon.
That f**king duck is hilarious! He crowd surfed all the way to the top of the stadium. This morning they had him held up high during the college gameday show. He was doing all this funny s**t behind the desk. Even the 4 guys were cracking up on camera.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 2, 2010 at 8:21 PM ]


Wow! Well Stanford did hold them to 7 points under their season average.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That f**king duck is hilarious! He crowd surfed all the way to the top of the stadium. This morning they had him held up high during the college gameday show. He was doing all this funny s**t behind the desk. Even the 4 guys were cracking up on camera.

I was holding the duck up when he crowd surfed in our section and right before we won the game he threw a tree in the end zone and got a chainsaw and cut it up, I love Puddles!

GO DUCKS!!! hopefully we get ranked 3rd tomorrow and leap frog Boise f**king St.
Originally posted by Riot:
Did something happen to Lache Seastrunk? Haven't seen him at all the few times I've watched Oregon.
We are red shirting him this year. No point in playing him because we would get no PT wtih James and Barner infront of him.