There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL 2010 Defending Pac-10 Champion Oregon Ducks Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
do the giants have to do with anything?

again

Cause I know your a cards fan and always complain about the giants boasting about winning the world series
  • Riot
  • Veteran
So what are the Ducks' prospects for next year? DT is back, LaMichael James is back, but a lot of guys are moving on. And whatever happened to Lache Seastrunk?
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by jrg:
do the giants have to do with anything?

again

Cause I know your a cards fan and always complain about the giants boasting about winning the world series

lol ok
Originally posted by Riot:
So what are the Ducks' prospects for next year? DT is back, LaMichael James is back, but a lot of guys are moving on. And whatever happened to Lache Seastrunk?

We have the majority of our Offense coming back minus Maehl, DJ Davis and 3 OL. Seastrunk redshirted last year so he will be a huge part of our offense next year. We have verbal commits from the 2 fastest WR in this class so far (Tacoi Sulmer and Devon Blackmon) so i expect at least one of them to start.

Our defense is going to be taking some huge losses... most of our front 7 will be gone (Bair, Clark, Rowe, Paysinger, Matthews) but our entire secondary (Cliff the nig Harris, Boyette and Plesant) will be back minus Talamadge Jackson III (who sucks).

What I see is us putting up the same offensive numbers but giving up a lot more points because we will have a young defense.
hell of a season overall