LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Official 2010 California Golden Bears Football

lol Mansion is crap
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
lol Mansion is crap

All of our QBs are crap. Keenan Allen is f**king balling though. And Vereen is just a monster.
Look like garbage... Mansion is great at drive killing.
The CAL Bears really look terrible. Keenan Allen and Shane Vereen are really the only good players.

More importantly -- Jake Locker is extremely unimpressive. Bad decision making. Doesn't really look poised. Hasn't been showing any flashes of what was touted as the #1 overall pick. Big arm though.
10-10 against Washington. Really? No, REALLY?!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
The CAL Bears really look terrible. Keenan Allen and Shane Vereen are really the only good players.

More importantly -- Jake Locker is extremely unimpressive. Bad decision making. Doesn't really look poised. Hasn't been showing any flashes of what was touted as the #1 overall pick. Big arm though.

I don't think Locker can read a defense. You guys see his INT where he went deep against double coverage? That was kind of retarded, he had another guy wide open for a big gain underneath on the play.
Tavecchio as our 7th round pick??

53 and 47 with ease today.
Absolutely pathetic. The only other thing I can say is it's not like they deserved to go to a bowl game in the first place.

The kid can kick.

This team is so disapointing...Tedford better put some extra work in. This is pitiful. I am so embarrassed. I thought this was the year they followed through. Instead, the worst year in a long time.

2nd season of Cal football season tickets over with and it couldn't have come soon enough. The defense plays it heart out (except for a few big plays which kill them) and the offense gives them absolutely nothing! Shane & Allen are 2 dynamic playmakers. Mansion is horrible and will never lead the team.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

The kid can kick.

This team is so disapointing...Tedford better put some extra work in. This is pitiful. I am so embarrassed. I thought this was the year they followed through. Instead, the worst year in a long time.

I'm kind of glad they won't get a bowl game, they definitely do not deserve one. We would have just gotten embarrassed like we did last year. Hopefully this a wake up call for Tedford, he needs to fix SOMETHING **cough, QB, cough**

I doubt he gets fired, so he just needs to figure this s**t out.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

The kid can kick.

I'm kind of glad they won't get a bowl game, they definitely do not deserve one. We would have just gotten embarrassed like we did last year. Hopefully this a wake up call for Tedford, he needs to fix SOMETHING **cough, QB, cough**

I doubt he gets fired, so he just needs to figure this s**t out.

I agree they dont deserve one. My problem with not getting one is the money it brings and the 10 extra practices that helps for next year. Really boned the team for next year.

Damn Tedford and this QB situation. You know, both my teams have QB problems.
I don't think Mansion should be a starter.

What about Sweeney?

Allan Bridgford will be a RS Sophomore

What about Sweeney?

Anger would be an improvement over Mansion.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

What about Sweeney?

Anger would be an improvement over Mansion.

anger kicks like he is mad
Share 49ersWebzone