Not a member? Register Now!

Lorenzen Wright Reportedly Found Dead

• crzy
  • Veteran
that sucks
RIP Lorenzen.
Dang! RIP
Looks like he was murdered.
I remember he and if I remember correctly Penny at Memphis, when Memphis came out of nowhere and dominated with those cats. I liked his style of play, and from what I hear, a great guy all around. It sucks to hear he is dead. RIP
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

They mentioned the 911 call... after hearing a mumbled expletive, they heard 10 gunshots afterwards before the call went dead.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

They mentioned the 911 call... after hearing a mumbled expletive, they heard 10 gunshots afterwards before the call went dead.

who would want a terrible backup Center dead?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

To early for that.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

To early for that.

i am ready for my spanking
Damn. Took him to the woods even. This isn't just a random spur of the moment murder.
I'm pretty surprised by some of the responses. Unless I don't know something that others do, I can't begin to understand why anyone would poke fun at the death of -- the murder of -- any individual.

RIP.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jul 29, 2010 at 8:57 PM ]

And he was missing for over a week? They couldn't trace the call?
Is he died?