49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 484 users in the forums

Nate Montana arrested for underage drinking

cmon who doesnt underage drink not a big deal at all
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
ehh
It ain't no thang
God is watching, Nate.


i'll drink to that tonight!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
It ain't no thang

must be a tradition, remember when the pics of Claussen drinking underage came out, nobody cared, although he wasn't arrested for that....

They do that in college? Despicable
why did they arrest them?

Isn't it just a misdemeanor citation?


Maybe the slogan should be "Drink like a champion today"
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
why did they arrest them?

Isn't it just a misdemeanor citation?

In Cali it is. I have no idea what they do in backwards Indiana though.
they should f**kin taser his ass
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
why did they arrest them?

Isn't it just a misdemeanor citation?

In Cali it is. I have no idea what they do in backwards Indiana though.

Yeah I got one back in the day at ASU. I feel like if you went to ASU and didn't get a MIP (minor in possession), you were doing college all wrong.

$350 down the drain though....
yeah, no biggie. Him and half the university got one then.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
why did they arrest them?

Isn't it just a misdemeanor citation?

inflating arrest stats it's an election year
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone