There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 - 2012 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:
Why did the merge the threads?!? This one is huge already. Wtf man :(

One of the Laker fan mods
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Can't wait for the season to start.

I can already visualize Monta Ellis fast break dunks, Steph Curry threes, David Lee offensive rebounds, and Dorell Wright pumpfakes (with Barnett commenting "leapers like to leap").

Oh and of course it wouldn't be Warriors basketball without blown defensive assignments, not boxing out, getting outrebounded on a nightly basis, poor transition defense, falling in love with the three pointer.......

Never mind. never mind... It's too early in the season for me to turn into a pessimist.

And watching this video gets me pumped up!

[ Edited by crzy on Nov 28, 2011 at 10:26 PM ]
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Method:
Why did the merge the threads?!? This one is huge already. Wtf man :(

One of the Laker fan mods

No Laker fan should ever be allowed to be a Mod in here. That should be rule #1.
Evans/Jimmer > Curry/Ellis
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

lol
Damn that video got me pumped!!! C'mon Jeremy Tyler!! become a force for us, please!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

hahahaha
So many FA's that the Dubs won't get
Use the amnesty on David Lee!!!!!
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

If we did use that, Udoh would need to be a full time starter and then what? Udoh is a better body off the bench to give us energy. I would amnesty Lee only if we had a backup plan to get someone equal or better. I hear Milsap and Jefferson are on the trading block but not sure if they fit.
Originally posted by j3xperience:

If we did use that, Udoh would need to be a full time starter and then what? Udoh is a better body off the bench to give us energy. I would amnesty Lee only if we had a backup plan to get someone equal or better. I hear Milsap and Jefferson are on the trading block but not sure if they fit.

Addition by subtraction my friend. Lee is not a good PF, and his contract makes him even less appealing. Get rid of him now!!

Addition by subtraction my friend. Lee is not a good PF, and his contract makes him even less appealing. Get rid of him now!!

Still wouldn't matter since we're a poor team. Still have to pay the dude, it's only wiped from the salary cap numbers if I read it correctly.
are we already 4.5 games back?

Much rather get rid of Beans. At least Lee is a good player on the floor and would be an excellent PF if he had a legitimate center to play next too.

Beans is just an inanimate object that takes up space on the floor. And oh yeah we owe him $27 million over the next 3 years?!?!?!?
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Much rather get rid of Beans. At least Lee is a good player on the floor and would be an excellent PF if he had a legitimate center to play next too.

Beans is just an inanimate object that takes up space on the floor. And oh yeah we owe him $27 million over the next 3 years?!?!?!?

I'll take 3/$27 for a terrible player over the 5/$70 or whatever Lee is owed. Although Andris is horrible, his contract isnt nearly as bad.

And I disagree that Lee is a good player on the floor. The fact that people seem to say that Lee would be good it ____ played along side him just shows that he, himself, is not a good player.

He is barely (if at all) a top 20 PF, and he is being paid like an elite player.
[ Edited by 80sbaby24 on Nov 29, 2011 at 3:17 PM ]
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com