There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Miami Heat Bandwagon Thread

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Had a feeling they'd get Miller. How much did he sign for? Have they said?

I didn't see it anywhere, yet. It should be for the MLE, dontcha think?

I'm still unsure whether they have the MLE, especially since they aren't over the cap yet. If it's 5 years, 30 mil, that leaves them with about 3 million before the cap. Who the hell could they get? Sheed?

Sheed will make a lot of sense.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by crzy:
I don't know how anyone except Heat fans can be a Lebron fan after this offseason.

Lebron deserves never to win a ring. I really hope he fails. It would be justice.

Maybe I missed something...did he kill or rape somebody? Did he kill some dogs? Ppl over-reacting to this are being just as drama-queenish as Lebron was for a week.

He's a self-centered a*****e. f**k him.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

So right now this is the heat roster:

SF Lebron
SG D Wade
PF Bosh
G/F Mike Miller
PG Mario Chalmers
C Dexter Pittman (r)
SF Da'Sean Butler (r)
PF Jarvis Varando (r)
  • crzy
  • Veteran

They're already talking about Phil Jackson vs PAT RILEY in the NBA Finals next year!!!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
They're already talking about Phil Jackson vs PAT RILEY in the NBA Finals next year!!!

go Magic.
He picked the wrong team IMO. He would have been better off to go to the Bulls. They have a great point guard in place and some bigs who can rebound and block shots. The more immediate team with a chance to win is the Bulls.
I don't know how anyone except Heat fans can be a Lebron fan after this offseason.

Lebron deserves never to win a ring. I really hope he fails. It would be justice.

PREACH
Gilbert gets serious with it now:

Quote:
Gilbert said James quit on the Cavs during their second-round series against the Boston Celtics, who rallied from a 2-1 deficit to eliminate Cleveland.

"He quit," Gilbert said. "Not just in Game 5, but in Games 2, 4 and 6. Watch the tape. The Boston series was unlike anything in the history of sports for a superstar."

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

U Scared?
i love that for once kobe is not the #1 hated bball player, but why do you guys hate so much. i think he shoulda stayed but what about him going to a good team makes you despise him? i dont understand why fans hate great players. the only great player i hate is favre and thats because of what he has done to the 49ers.
So right now this is the heat roster:

SF Lebron
SG D Wade
PF Bosh
G/F Mike Miller
PG Mario Chalmers
C Dexter Pittman (r)
SF Da'Sean Butler (r)
PF Jarvis Varando (r)

Bring in some veterans at the PG and C positions and thats a decent squad.

I really like Varnardo and think he is gonna have a solid NBA career