G/F Mike Miller
PG Mario Chalmers
C Dexter Pittman (r)
SF Da'Sean Butler (r)
PF Jarvis Varando (r)
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by crzy:

They're already talking about Phil Jackson vs PAT RILEY in the NBA Finals next year!!!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
They're already talking about Phil Jackson vs PAT RILEY in the NBA Finals next year!!!

go Magic.
He picked the wrong team IMO. He would have been better off to go to the Bulls. They have a great point guard in place and some bigs who can rebound and block shots. The more immediate team with a chance to win is the Bulls.
Originally posted by crzy:
I don't know how anyone except Heat fans can be a Lebron fan after this offseason.

Lebron deserves never to win a ring. I really hope he fails. It would be justice.

PREACH
Gilbert gets serious with it now:

Quote:
Gilbert said James quit on the Cavs during their second-round series against the Boston Celtics, who rallied from a 2-1 deficit to eliminate Cleveland.

"He quit," Gilbert said. "Not just in Game 5, but in Games 2, 4 and 6. Watch the tape. The Boston series was unlike anything in the history of sports for a superstar."

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

U Scared?

i love that for once kobe is not the #1 hated bball player, but why do you guys hate so much. i think he shoulda stayed but what about him going to a good team makes you despise him? i dont understand why fans hate great players. the only great player i hate is favre and thats because of what he has done to the 49ers.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So right now this is the heat roster:

SF Lebron
SG D Wade
PF Bosh
G/F Mike Miller
PG Mario Chalmers
C Dexter Pittman (r)
SF Da'Sean Butler (r)
PF Jarvis Varando (r)

Bring in some veterans at the PG and C positions and thats a decent squad.

I really like Varnardo and think he is gonna have a solid NBA career
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i love that for once kobe is not the #1 hated bball player, but why do you guys hate so much. i think he shoulda stayed but what about him going to a good team makes you despise him? i dont understand why fans hate great players. the only great player i hate is favre and thats because of what he has done to the 49ers.

I think Miami now has a potential East Champ Team! I don't think the hate is with Miami, The hate is towards Lebron James. It's now obvious that Cleveland hates him, Knick's hate him cause he pretty much led them to believe the last two years he was going to NY. NJ Nets including JayZ and Jersey shore crew hates him. I think a lot of stupid trades and moves they did is to make room for James.They pretty much blew that team up. Chicago hates him cause he tries to be like Mich, but he can't. Jordan would never quit on his team and leach himself to other No.1 players on other teams to try to win one. (Manhood and Pride would've never let him). I think Jordan would take any No.1 player on his team, but would've never left to join another No.1 player on any other team. I was more disappointed on how Lebron James handled the free agency! If he was "The Man" he should've signed first and let others follow him. Instead he was last to sign and called for a press conference just to let other teams know he is going to Miami! That is weak!!!! That move was horrible especially for Cleveland and their Fans. Personally I hate all other NBA teams, Go LAKERS!
With Lebron and Wade on the roster why would you go after Mike Miller? You're wasting the MLE on someone who won't see the court in the playoffs.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
With Lebron and Wade on the roster why would you go after Mike Miller? You're wasting the MLE on someone who won't see the court in the playoffs.

Since Miami started the calendar year under the cap. I don't believe they have the MLE

Signed
The Artist Formerly Known as Lundy
Share 49ersWebzone