Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:
Watching Evan turner vs James Harden match up right now. Both playing really hard against each other...

Let's go Turner!

Harden just ripped him playing full court d, Turner just got yanked out the game

Oh no!

Harden killed.

Evan turner had a rough game...

Stats

Harden was 3-10 from the field but was 15-18 at the free throw line.

Evan Turner should bounce back.

that 2 bad games in a row for him

It's just Summer League. They're just trying to get their legs back from under him.

Brandon Roy'ish is wat dennis scott called him
Favors is on now....he looks slow ?? like non -athletic slow

Terrence Williams looks nice for Nj

I've liked Terrence Williams since last year. He's got a lot of talent.

I called it on Favors especially during the combine and pre draft workout with the Kings. He just looks a bit slow and almost as if there was no passion there.

Wesley Johnson
Evan Turner, Philadelphia 76ers
Turner has been just average so far, looking at his best as a passer. He's been a bit cool in the attitude department, mostly because I think he's just trying to fit in. Without a doubt, he's a better player with the ball in his hands right now, but with an emerging Jrue Holiday and a vet like Andre Iguodala, I'm not sure he'll have the ball a lot in the early going, which may make him a better overall player in time.

Derrick Favors, New Jersey Nets
Favors has shown that he's going to have a nice face-up game sooner than people would think. He has played with some good quickness and energy and has looked to handle being coached well. But his play has been, for the most part, far from powerful, or even productive. As the youngest guy here, it's understandable -- just a year ago, Holiday was the youngest player at the Orlando Summer League and struggled. This year, Holiday has been the most dominant performer. Favors should be vastly improved come December.

Gordon Hayward, Utah Jazz
He's not been very productive, but my guess is the Jazz brain trust is happy with what they've seen. Hayward is light on his feet and fluid overall. He has made some perimeter shots, is shooting with confidence and absolutely looks to be a shooting guard. That is exactly what the Jazz need to complement Wesley Matthews. He'll be much better playing with the real team this fall and will hurt guards with his size. The best thing about him is that he's a fighter. Smile, coach Sloan.

Luke Harangody, Boston Celtics
How does 4-of-6 from 3-point range in your first game sound? That's what Harangody did while still mixing in his normal rugged play on both ends. He can't expect shooting nights like that often, but his willingness to fight and hustle will give him a chance to make this team. He has to be a face-up guy, which fits his shooting talent anyway.

Paul George, Indiana Pacers
It's easy to see George's talents. He is smooth, long and engaged as a defender. He has a nice looking shot and overall floor game. Now he just has to do more. Too often he has looked for his jump shot when there was a clear driving opportunity. For some players (smaller ones), shooting over driving is wise. But not for 6-foot-8 wings with skills, at least not almost every time. I liked his activity on the glass and his feel for playing the passing lanes on defense. Many lottery rookies take the attitude of, "I'm just going to ease into this and figure it out," and George looks to be the latest victim of this mindset.

Jeremy Evans, Utah Jazz
He brings great bounce and feel in a tall package. Evans has shown excellent talent and looks to be an NBA player. It's hard for me to imagine him not making the team. Finding guys with his physical talent and feel is hard to do.

Daniel Orton, Orlando Magic
Other than his size and build, there is little to like. Orton has been listless for the most part, keeping his hands down on defense and the boards, keeping his head down when he's walking around and appearing to have no clue how to score in the post. The kid needs a hug … then a stern talking to.

Stanley Robinson, Orlando Magic
I've barely noticed him. He shows an occasional flash but is nowhere near the impact player he needs to be to earn anything going forward.

Sherron Collins, Charlotte Bobcats
He picked up a couple of fouls early in his first game and has not done much since. Collins will battle for playing time all week.
Share 49ersWebzone