LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 350 users in the forums

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

Originally posted by Niner3030:
And does anyone know why the team had their hands behind their backs for the Mexican National Anthem?

what team?
Mexico should have won. Rigged for South Africa. I can't deal with that bee noise. Ridiculous. Forca Portugal!
ppl underestimated south africa, they made up their lack of talent/skills with their speed. HOLY f**kING s**t from what i saw they were f**king fast
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
ppl underestimated south africa, they made up their lack of talent/skills with their speed. HOLY f**kING s**t from what i saw they were f**king fast

Mex shoulda put them away early, but like usual, we can't finish a play.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
And does anyone know why the team had their hands behind their backs for the Mexican National Anthem?

what team?

mexico

what team?

mexico

they always do that.

what team?

mexico

they always do that.

FALSE!!!!!!

[ Edited by Niner3030 on Jun 12, 2010 at 12:22:39 ]

what team?

mexico

they always do that.

FALSE!!!!!!

my mistake. Ive seen them doing that many times the past year or so.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
Mexico should have won. Rigged for South Africa. I can't deal with that bee noise. Ridiculous. Forca Portugal!

the Vuvuzelas! they were all over SA
the last week up to the world cup they would have vuvuzela minutes organized by radio stations where people would stop what they were doing, even in traffic! and blow their vuvus.
some people hate them so bad (mostly white people who hate soccer because in SA it's considered the 'black game') that travel agents are making a killing.
There were banners hanging in Joburg that said 'want to escape the vuvus? flights to mozambique as low as R400'

I think they're cool, but I'm so glad they arent at any football games, we'd never pull off an audible.
for those of you that are interested, check out my blog http://1251alex.blogspot.com/

Damn 4:00AM start on Thursday. Get your backup alarms out.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Damn 4:00AM start on Thursday. Get your backup alarms out.

where the hell do you live?!?

Here in the pacific coast it starts at 11 am.
Opps made a mistake, I was going to get up for no reason. Gracias Amigo Alex.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Opps made a mistake, I was going to get up for no reason. Gracias Amigo Alex.

haha, me and my big mouth.
Tommorow is the biggest game for mexico in a long time. We f**king need to score goals. I hope for an early goal so we can control the game from the start. I say GIO scores his first goal of the tourney.
Share 49ersWebzone