There are 223 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 10/11

Joe Hart made Tottenham his b***h

The rest of the team didn't fare so well though
  • dman
  • Veteran
The EPL is back!

The real match to watch is tomorrow ... gonna be tough for my guys at Anfield though
Saddlers update. We beat Brentford 2 - 1 so we're off and running at last. Suiside watch is cancelled this week. Told you it aint gonna be fun to follow the Saddlers. As a side note we have a law over here A.B.U, Anyone But United (that's Man United). So if you hate the Dallas Cowboys or the New York Yankees it's obligatory. And to all the Man u fans over there, go Chelsea , Arsenal , Liverpool, Man city, hell go Blackpool A.B.U.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hambone_49:
Saddlers update. We beat Brentford 2 - 1 so we're off and running at last. Suiside watch is cancelled this week. Told you it aint gonna be fun to follow the Saddlers. As a side note we have a law over here A.B.U, Anyone But United (that's Man United). So if you hate the Dallas Cowboys or the New York Yankees it's obligatory. And to all the Man u fans over there, go Chelsea , Arsenal , Liverpool, Man city, hell go Blackpool A.B.U.

nobody cares about your Walsall updates.

go ManU!
Originally posted by 1251alex:

go ManU!

Fair enough my friend but while this is a soccer thread i think i'll carry on for a little while longer, when it becomes the all about Man U thread i promise i'll stop.

go ManU!

Fair enough my friend but while this is a soccer thread i think i'll carry on for a little while longer, when it becomes the all about Man U thread i promise i'll stop.

just messing with you man. dont take me too seriously. nobody cares about half of the soccer s**t I post.

and like I said, I like Walsall, they always sign me when I play jumpers for goalpoasts on mousebreaker.com.

go ManU!

just messing with you man. dont take me too seriously. nobody cares about half of the soccer s**t I post.

and like I said, I like Walsall, they always sign me when I play jumpers for goalpoasts on mousebreaker.com.

I know man, no worrys.

go ManU!

I read the updates.....

45 minutes until Arsenal v Liverpool! Should be a great game, is there a need for a seperate Premier League thread?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Wow...Arsenal scores equalizer in the 90th

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Arsenal played horribly. Almunia has got to go, he is not a top-flight keeper.
Originally posted by foreign49er:

go ManU!

I read the updates.....

45 minutes until Arsenal v Liverpool! Should be a great game, is there a need for a seperate Premier League thread?

nope.

Dont the Gunners have an up and comer GK in the ranks?

I hate Liverpool. Good to get a draw after all that mess.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Why do you hate Liverpool?
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Fabianski is a good shot-stopper but isn't a good all-around keeper, so essentially Alumnia Jr. We also have a few other guys like Mannone and I think there's another young Pole but none of them are going to be World-Class.

I still wish Wenger had gone out and payed the money for Akinfeev, he is truly a World-Class keeper and will be for the next decade probably.

I agree, very good to see us escape with a point. Especially against Liverpool. I was hoping for another Arshavin wonder-game but oh well.
Share 49ersWebzone