LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 190 users in the forums

Soccer Transfers and Transfer Rumors

Originally posted by dman:
Quote:
Joe Cole 'to join Arsenal on free transfer after signing three-year deal'
Joe Cole could be on the verge of making a shock move from Chelsea to Arsenal on a free transfer after rumours emerged today he has signed a three-year contract at the Emirates Stadium.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/828929-joe-cole-to-join-arsenal-on-free-transfer-after-signing-three-year-deal

For what its worth ...

You just made my day twice dman.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by dman:
Quote:
Joe Cole 'to join Arsenal on free transfer after signing three-year deal'
Joe Cole could be on the verge of making a shock move from Chelsea to Arsenal on a free transfer after rumours emerged today he has signed a three-year contract at the Emirates Stadium.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/828929-joe-cole-to-join-arsenal-on-free-transfer-after-signing-three-year-deal

For what its worth ...

You just made my day twice dman.

Just looking out for my fellow Gooner

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Manchester City going after Edin Dzeko
Edin Dzeko snubs ManCity for Juventus

• NickV
  • Veteran
Per Portugoal.com

Quote:
Angel Di Maria has now been linked with Juventus. According to Corriere dello Sport, the Turin giants are interested in offering cash plus one or more of the following players: Diego, Sissoko, Amuari and Felipe Melo
Originally posted by NickV:
Per Portugoal.com

Quote:
Angel Di Maria has now been linked with Juventus. According to Corriere dello Sport, the Turin giants are interested in offering cash plus one or more of the following players: Diego, Sissoko, Amuari and Felipe Melo

take any of them besides diego. I heard this rumor too. Diego is my favorite player and I want him to stay at Juve, the only player id reluctantly accept his departure for would be Kun Aguero who is my second favorite player. And yes, theres a rumor that Atletico will trade Kun for Diego, Tiago, and 20 million euros.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

legacy, tradition, and heart over money.

riiiiiight... the match fixing racists

do your research. they have reopened the case and all facts are leading the court to believe that inter was actually fixing matches. not juventus. and in fact there was never any evidence that incriminated juventus. the judge that condemned juventus is now part of inter's staff and he became part of the staff right after the trials. go figure. and it is laughable that juventus was fixing matches during that period, they had arguably europes best squad with players like nedved,del piero,zambrotta,thuram,montero,ibrahimovic,buffon, and cannavarro just to name a few and not to mention that Fabio Capello was the head coach.

do your research. they have reopened the case and all facts are leading the court to believe that inter was actually fixing matches. not juventus. and in fact there was never any evidence that incriminated juventus. the judge that condemned juventus is now part of inter's staff and he became part of the staff right after the trials. go figure. and it is laughable that juventus was fixing matches during that period, they had arguably europes best squad with players like nedved,del piero,zambrotta,thuram,montero,ibrahimovic,buffon, and cannavarro just to name a few and not to mention that Fabio Capello was the head coach.

----->

I read a lot about Dzeko Alex, he seems like a very similar player to Diego. Do you think they can play together successfully and if not does this transfer leave the door open for Diego's exit? I'm not sure if you've heard but Wenger is looking for an attacking midfielder and has money to spend
just that Rafa Benitez left Liverpool?
Heard that Maicon had a contract in place with City, but he denied it and said he wants to play for Madrid. Either way, it's a win for me!
Originally posted by foreign49er:
I read a lot about Dzeko Alex, he seems like a very similar player to Diego. Do you think they can play together successfully and if not does this transfer leave the door open for Diego's exit? I'm not sure if you've heard but Wenger is looking for an attacking midfielder and has money to spend

Dzeko is a forward. haha, f**k you foreign! Diego will NOT go to Arsenal. Hes staying at Juve. haha. Well hopefully he stays.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
just that Rafa Benitez left Liverpool?

haha. Liverpool wanted to force Juve to pay 16 million to get Benitez now they paid Benitez 3 million to leave. what b***hes. I hope Benitez goes to Inter so he fails there too in the domestic league.
Share 49ersWebzone