There are 628 users in the forums
Publicily owned sports teams
- 1 2
May 1, 2010 at 2:36 PM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,884
u just found out the packers are publicly owned????
May 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by WestCoast:
u just found out the packers are publicly owned????
I didn't know either
May 1, 2010 at 2:39 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by WestCoast:
u just found out the packers are publicly owned????
I didn't know either
neither did i
thats pretty cool
May 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,313
Originally posted by 49erWill:
I thought everyone knew that.
As did I.
May 1, 2010 at 5:34 PM
- JustinMT
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,668
Originally posted by blunt_probe:Originally posted by 49erWill:
I thought everyone knew that.
As did I.
Its not really news that catches your attention immediately.
With that said I knew it too.

May 1, 2010 at 6:17 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
Originally posted by blunt_probe:Originally posted by 49erWill:
I thought everyone knew that.
As did I.
May 1, 2010 at 6:24 PM
- foreign49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,355
Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by blunt_probe:Originally posted by 49erWill:
I thought everyone knew that.
As did I.
May 1, 2010 at 6:29 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by foreign49er:Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by blunt_probe:Originally posted by 49erWill:
I thought everyone knew that.
As did I.
May 2, 2010 at 1:03 PM
- TheRambler
- Veteran
- Posts: 38,350
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:Originally posted by foreign49er:Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by blunt_probe:Originally posted by 49erWill:
I thought everyone knew that.
As did I.
May 2, 2010 at 1:03 PM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,880
Originally posted by aman49:Originally posted by YuNGaCE:Originally posted by foreign49er:Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by blunt_probe:Originally posted by 49erWill:
I thought everyone knew that.
As did I.
May 2, 2010 at 1:21 PM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
Congratulations to all of you
May 2, 2010 at 1:25 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:Originally posted by aman49:Originally posted by YuNGaCE:Originally posted by foreign49er:Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by blunt_probe:Originally posted by 49erWill:
I thought everyone knew that.
As did I.
May 2, 2010 at 2:03 PM
- foreign49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,355
To answer your question, I think most teams stay Private because all Public teams need to be fully self-sufficient. If you're as successful and consistently popular as the Packers and Barcelona are, income isn't a problem at all.
May 2, 2010 at 3:11 PM
- GoNiners
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,423
i think the 'Zone should own the 49ers
- 1 2