LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 187 users in the forums

NBA Playoffs R2: #3 Suns vs #7 Spurs Thread

Originally posted by crzy:
Please beat the Lakers

Man I don't even want to think about the Lakers right now; the Spurs are almost certainly the singular reason why the Nash era Suns aren't wearing rings, and so to sweep them? I don't think any Suns fan could dream up a more perfect end to this series.

Right now, I'm just gonna kick back and bask in the glow of this win, root on the Jazz to extend their series against the Lakers for as long as possible, and hope that Robin Lopez will be ready to go 7 days from now, because Wilt's well rotted corpse could play better basketball than Jarron Collins.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Please beat the Lakers

Man I don't even want to think about the Lakers right now
; the Spurs are almost certainly the singular reason why the Nash era Suns aren't wearing rings, and so to sweep them? I don't think any Suns fan could dream up a more perfect end to this series.

Right now, I'm just gonna kick back and bask in the glow of this win, root on the Jazz to extend their series against the Lakers for as long as possible, and hope that Robin Lopez will be ready to go 7 days from now, because Wilt's well rotted corpse could play better basketball than Jarron Collins.

I bet you don't.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Please beat the Lakers

Man I don't even want to think about the Lakers right now; the Spurs are almost certainly the singular reason why the Nash era Suns aren't wearing rings, and so to sweep them? I don't think any Suns fan could dream up a more perfect end to this series.

Let's just pray that the Phoenix Suns aren't satisfied with merely beating a decrepit Spurs team.

They gotta be hungry to beat LA.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Please beat the Lakers

Not gonna happen.
Please beat the Lakers

Originally posted by susweel:
Please beat the Lakers

Not gonna happen.

The Suns beating the Spurs, let alone sweeping them wasn't supposed to happen, either.
LMAO@ Nash looking like Gary Oldman's character from Hannibal in this picture

LMAO@ Nash looking like Gary Oldman's character from Hannibal in this picture

That's messed up!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Steve Nash is such a badass. I hope he plays until he's 45
Please beat the Lakers

The Suns bench better come to play the Lakers the same way they did the Spurs. If that bench plays balls out, then the Lakers will need to keep their starters on the court all day because their bench sucks balls.

Please beat the Lakers

I want the Suns to win but I bet the Lakers sweep these guys and completely dominate them
Originally posted by valrod33:
Please beat the Lakers

I want the Suns to win but I bet the Lakers sweep these guys and completely dominate them

Booooo!!! Go Suns!!! Rarely have I cheered for a team that knocked mine out.

Eh...who am I kidding...you're probably right.
Please beat the Lakers
Share 49ersWebzone