49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 444 users in the forums

All TIME MLB Draft: BirdmanJr is UP. Fincham11 is ON DECK

  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by crzy:
I just realized ninerlifer picked 7th in the basketball draft, 1st in the football draft, and now 4th in the baseball draft.


that random list generator i use really likes ninerlifer.

It loves me. 1st overall in the soccer and 3rd here
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO FRUSTURATED I HAVE TO RE THINK WHAT I WANNA DO....


s**t!!!!!!!! MUTHER FUKERS!!!!!!!!!!


Don't worry, Bonds is a Pirate and Mays is a New York Giant.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO FRUSTURATED I HAVE TO RE THINK WHAT I WANNA DO....


s**t!!!!!!!! MUTHER FUKERS!!!!!!!!!!


Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO FRUSTURATED I HAVE TO RE THINK WHAT I WANNA DO....


s**t!!!!!!!! MUTHER FUKERS!!!!!!!!!!


Don't worry, Bonds is a Pirate and Mays is a New York Giant.

Not a snowballs chance in hell. Bonds is a 73 home run monster (Giant) in the 4 spot of my lineup.



I just like getting people riled up.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Alright, who am I kidding. The best player to ever step on the field* LF - Barry Bonds.

Aw, man. I was gonna put an asterisk in there after I saw on page 5 that you picked Bonds.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO FRUSTURATED I HAVE TO RE THINK WHAT I WANNA DO....


s**t!!!!!!!! MUTHER FUKERS!!!!!!!!!!


Don't worry, Bonds is a Pirate and Mays is a New York Giant.

Not a snowballs chance in hell. Bonds is a 73 home run monster (Giant) in the 4 spot of my lineup.



I just like getting people riled up.

Oh, and the asterisk was on purpose.

lol nice.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO FRUSTURATED I HAVE TO RE THINK WHAT I WANNA DO....


s**t!!!!!!!! MUTHER FUKERS!!!!!!!!!!


Alright, come on now, it's been like 20 min, it's not that hard.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
I think NinerJohn said that he won't be back until Monday or something.
Gimmie This Guy

The .....



Sultan .....



Of ....



Swat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Added Bonus!!!! Im an NL Team, and Babe was a pretty bad ass pitcher too, soooooooo he'll be my 4th pitcher to boot
y'all can call go away now, not sure john will be around tonight
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
lol at taking 20 minutes to take Babe Ruth.

That's comedy.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Ruth

Obviously should've went #1 overall.
Originally posted by crzy:
lol at taking 20 minutes to take Babe Ruth.

That's comedy.

I had to get my 5 year old in bed.....sorry....Im very happy to have him at 4!!!!!! I thought he'd be #1, and I thought I was taking Bonds or Mays.

Cool Beans!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
See you guys back in this thread in a few weeks when it's my pick again
The first couple rounds go fast.....its just the midle to end rounds that go slow....
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone