Not a member? Register Now!

Geno Auriemma needs to start coaching men

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Im sick of ESPN comparing what Uconn is doing to what UCLA did.....f**k that $hit!!!!! Its WOMENS BBALL!!!!!!!!!!! Not Mens.....talk to me when its Mens!!!!!!!

the womens game isnt as fun to watch in my opinion, but that many wins in a row and being that dominant is a huge accomplishment. You dont have to watch it (i dont) but disrespecting the accomplishment because of gender is absurd and ignorant.

no its not absurd and ignorant, its a fact, the competition is at a higher level, than the womens. period.

dude 77 wins in a row?

impressive for womens bball, it will and should not be a record for both Div 1 Mens and Womens....that is rediculous.

Just my opinion. There literally hundreds of "womens" NCAA teams who could only wish for a 20 win season.

To have 78 in a row is telling. Thats just how I look at it. IMO its actually an underrated feat.

Who cares if its mens or womens?

i think i see what he is talking about. it is not a level playing field. uconn is just so much better than the next team it is not fair. kind of like a HS team that took a couple steps down in divisions.
where as in men's basketball the top teams are all pretty much equal.

and the streak is f**king impressive. but needs to be separate from mens. just like football needs to be separate from basketball.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Im sick of ESPN comparing what Uconn is doing to what UCLA did.....f**k that $hit!!!!! Its WOMENS BBALL!!!!!!!!!!! Not Mens.....talk to me when its Mens!!!!!!!

the womens game isnt as fun to watch in my opinion, but that many wins in a row and being that dominant is a huge accomplishment. You dont have to watch it (i dont) but disrespecting the accomplishment because of gender is absurd and ignorant.

no its not absurd and ignorant, its a fact, the competition is at a higher level, than the womens. period.

dude 77 wins in a row?

impressive for womens bball, it will and should not be a record for both Div 1 Mens and Womens....that is rediculous.

Just my opinion. There literally hundreds of "womens" NCAA teams who could only wish for a 20 win season.

To have 78 in a row is telling. Thats just how I look at it. IMO its actually an underrated feat.

Who cares if its mens or womens?

i think i see what he is talking about. it is not a level playing field. uconn is just so much better than the next team it is not fair. kind of like a HS team that took a couple steps down in divisions.
where as in men's basketball the top teams are all pretty much equal.

and the streak is f**king impressive. but needs to be separate from mens. just like football needs to be separate from basketball.

Exactly my point, thank you!