There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Soccer: C. Ronaldo vs Messi

Soccer: C. Ronaldo vs Messi

  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
5 goals in a single game

3 goals short of single season record set by him and Ronaldo (and theres still three months left)

5 goals short of all time club record thats been around for over a hundred years.

theres still doubt?

not trying to troll, but the rules and style of soccer today have changed much like the NFL. Offense is favored.

but like I mentioned before, if he wins a World Cup, then yeah. most def. Especially since we live in an age of technology where everyone has access to see him make his magic.

Not impressed with him. Talk to me when he throws for over 300 yards.

This
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
5 goals in a single game

3 goals short of single season record set by him and Ronaldo (and theres still three months left)

5 goals short of all time club record thats been around for over a hundred years.

theres still doubt?

not trying to troll, but the rules and style of soccer today have changed much like the NFL. Offense is favored.

but like I mentioned before, if he wins a World Cup, then yeah. most def. Especially since we live in an age of technology where everyone has access to see him make his magic.

Not impressed with him. Talk to me when he throws for over 300 yards.

This
Wake me up when he puts up 82 in one game
Originally posted by vrabbit:
he has at least 3 more WC's in him, and it matters, oh it matters

WC win will put him so far ahead of others - so in that sense, it matters. But, already - so many past great players are calling him the best player they have ever seen - even the ones who played in the era of Pele. And, he's only 24.

Most believe, they have not seen the combination of dribbling, passing, and scoring skills of Messi in one player. He is 3 great players put together.

Of course, WC win will pretty much give him the unanimous "best player in history" recognition (except from Pele) - but it's pretty clear that many greats of the game already consider him to be that.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,886
Not a big soccer fan but how can anyone not say Messi. Dude is playing in another galaxy right now.
Originally posted by Amir:
Not a big soccer fan but how can anyone not say Messi. Dude is playing in another galaxy right now.

Heres the people who dont consider Messi the best:

a) Real Madrid fans
b) Brazil fans
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Heres the people who dont consider Messi the best:

a) Real Madrid fans
b) Brazil fans

I think this poll is between the PORTUGUESE Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi.

Not Brazilian Ronaldo with no first name.
Originally posted by NextofKIN:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Heres the people who dont consider Messi the best:

a) Real Madrid fans
b) Brazil fans

I think this poll is between the PORTUGUESE Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi.

Not Brazilian Ronaldo with no first name.

Originally posted by NextofKIN:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Heres the people who dont consider Messi the best:

a) Real Madrid fans
b) Brazil fans

I think this poll is between the PORTUGUESE Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi.

Not Brazilian Ronaldo with no first name.


oh yeah, its 2012 not 2002. time sure does fly by. hardy har har. dumbass.
soccer... didnt watch lol