There are 482 users in the forums
Spurs vs Lakers
- 1 2
Apr 4, 2010 at 8:53 AM
- DynastyChile
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,808
whats the injury report today?
Apr 4, 2010 at 9:02 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the Lakers win.
Apr 4, 2010 at 11:27 AM
- 1251alex
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,460
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the Lakers win.
Apr 4, 2010 at 11:50 AM
- JustinMT
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,668
Originally posted by 1251alex:Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the Lakers win.
Apr 4, 2010 at 12:48 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Not a travel.
Apr 4, 2010 at 1:13 PM
- pantstickle
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 3,600
No, Stu Scott, I will not be tuning into ESPN after the game to watch lady folks trying to play basketball.
Apr 4, 2010 at 1:15 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by pantstickle:
No, Stu Scott, I will not be tuning into ESPN after the game to watch lady folks trying to play basketball.
Apr 4, 2010 at 1:16 PM
- Tman
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,798
Originally posted by pantstickle:
No, Stu Scott, I will not be tuning into ESPN after the game to watch lady folks trying to play basketball.
HAHA I said the same thing
Apr 4, 2010 at 1:17 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
LUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!!!
Apr 4, 2010 at 1:20 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Lakers playing sloppy and lazy. Every time Odom comes out lately they pull this sh!t. Never did I think our team would rely on Lamar so much.
Apr 4, 2010 at 1:25 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Damn, that's just crazy to hear. The Lakers and Spurs have won 8 of the last 11 NBA Championships.
Apr 4, 2010 at 1:27 PM
- pantstickle
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 3,600
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Damn, that's just crazy to hear. The Lakers and Spurs have won 8 of the last 11 NBA Championships.
And nobody else from the West has won in that span.
Apr 4, 2010 at 1:34 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Kobe overreacting on the trip, but ugg, that could've been ugly.
Apr 4, 2010 at 1:38 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Ginobili, MR Innocent. 
And how dare the captain of our team try to talk to the ref after a foul.

And how dare the captain of our team try to talk to the ref after a foul.
- 1 2