There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

All Time NBA League Game Thread

I'll do PHX @ LAC.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,272
OK, I'm back
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by crzy:
OK, I'm back

i sent u a pm
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,272
So WhatIfSports will keep a record of the boxscore, if you just post a link?

Or will it disappear if you "change" one of your three dream teams?

That's the only reason I was posting pictures of the boxscores instead of a link
Originally posted by crzy:
So WhatIfSports will keep a record of the boxscore, if you just post a link?

Or will it disappear if you "change" one of your three dream teams?

That's the only reason I was posting pictures of the boxscores instead of a link

i just deleted the rockets and blazers off of my dream team list and the link still works
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by crzy:
So WhatIfSports will keep a record of the boxscore, if you just post a link?

Or will it disappear if you "change" one of your three dream teams?

That's the only reason I was posting pictures of the boxscores instead of a link

i just deleted the rockets and blazers off of my dream team list and the link still works

Same with mine. I've deleted a few teams already and they still work.
crzy...what was the score of the Dallas/Wizards game?
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I'll do PHX @ LAC.

There's an error on the front page of the Mock draft. PM sent.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,272
Changes in the Depth Charts

1) On the Rockets (TX9R) I changed Jason Kidd from 99-00 Suns to 02-03 Nets, per request.

2) dman (Hornets) has benched Kenyon Martin for Gar Heard (73-74 Braves) and adjusted his minutes accordingly.

3) On the Suns (6th) has adjusted his depth chart and roster
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,272
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
crzy...what was the score of the Dallas/Wizards game?

This link doesn't work?

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7813/26179948.jpg
Thanks crzy
Wizards 116

Mavs 107
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,272
If that Wizards/Mavs link doesn't work, I reuploaded it

Here is a second link http://i41.tinypic.com/xbzl90.jpg
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Thanks crzy
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
crzy...what was the score of the Dallas/Wizards game?

This link doesn't work?

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7813/26179948.jpg

It works now. I'll update the first page.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home