LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Pac-10 basketball is a f***ing joke

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm a Pac-10 fan and I knew this was a down year for the Pac-10, but this is ridiculous.

No ranked teams?

The worst teams in the Big East would give Cal and Washington a good game. I don't think the Pac-10 deserves any tournament teams this year.
Originally posted by crzy:
I'm a Pac-10 fan and I knew this was a down year for the Pac-10, but this is ridiculous.

No ranked teams?

The worst teams in the Big East would give Cal and Washington a good game. I don't think the Pac-10 deserves any tournament teams this year.

U know wad will be funny, they'll maybe put in both Cal/Arizona (depending who wins the automatic bid) and UW at most, but then they'll both run into the sweet 16 just to f*ck with us...

But yeah, very disappointed this year with the Pac-10, the WCC will probably have more teams in the tournament that they do, lol
As long as Cal wins it, I couldn't care less.
big disappointment
Cal wins tonight! If they get in the tourney, they could scare a few teams with their 3-point shooters
WCC>Pac 10
Originally posted by AC49er:
Cal wins tonight! If they get in the tourney, they could scare a few teams with their 3-point shooters

after that retarded loss to ucla I'm not spending another minute watching them unless they make it to the tourney
Its a pretty entertaining year to watch IMO.

Pac-10 will should only get one bid, and that team should be an 8 or 9 seed IMO.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by AC49er:

after that retarded loss to ucla I'm not spending another minute watching them unless they make it to the tourney

cosigned.

Oregon is gonna win the pac 10
what is pac-10 basketball?
ASU at Cal this Saturday. 1st place vs. 2nd place team, with winner likely finishing the season as regular season champions.
I cant keep repping the Pac 10 here in the South if we keep turning out this type of garbage.

Lets get it going Howland! Bring the Bruins back to prominence!!

That goes for Arizona too.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I cant keep repping the Pac 10 here in the South if we keep turning out this type of garbage.

Lets get it going Howland! Bring the Bruins back to prominence!!

That goes for Arizona too.

ummm.... No. ASU will be the new power in the PAC
Share 49ersWebzone