Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics Thread

6-0
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
0-0

advantage

Norway

Even at 0 - 0 it was not advantage Norway. Shots were 14 - 4 but were trying to be too cute with the puck.

the fact it was tied after 1 period (which to me was surprising)

I gave Norway the advantage
7-0
0-0

advantage

Norway

Even at 0 - 0 it was not advantage Norway. Shots were 14 - 4 but were trying to be too cute with the puck.

the fact it was tied after 1 period (which to me was surprising)

I gave Norway the advantage

7 - 0. Ole Ole, Ole Ole Ole Ole.
too easy, bring on the Swiss for another warm-up game..
Originally posted by King49er:

Be careful, the Swiss weren't just a warm up in Turin...
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Be careful, the Swiss weren't just a warm up in Turin...

Not this year

8-0!
NEXT!!!!
NEXT!!!!

Just wait 'till you face us! It will be World Juniors all over!
Not this year

8-0!

A snowman in the Winter Olympics seems rather appropriate.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Not this year

8-0!

A snowman in the Winter Olympics seems rather appropriate.

Ha. It might be hard to build a snowman with the weather they are having in BC right now. I wonder how the organizers feel. They have no control over the weather and it is kind of putting a damper on some of the events due to the lack of snow.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
USA!!!!!!!!
Not that I am watching, but there is a little battle going on in the Mens Figure Skating. The Canadian skater, who can't or doesn't do a quad jump, says that his way of skating, which is more artistic is the way of the future. The Russian, who does the quad, said after his performance you are not a man if you can't do it. Seriously, these f*gs might throw down.
Not that I am watching, but there is a little battle going on in the Mens Figure Skating. The Canadian skater, who can't or doesn't do a quad jump, says that his way of skating, which is more artistic is the way of the future. The Russian, who does the quad, said after his performance you are not a man if you can't do it. Seriously, these f*gs might throw down.

you are CLEARLY watching the Mens figure skating if you have given us this much info, I'm sorry dude lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

you are CLEARLY watching the Mens figure skating if you have given us this much info, I'm sorry dude lol