Official 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics Thread

Originally posted by teeohh:
is usa playing already?

what channel is this crap on

MSNBC
msnbc
Marty Brodure's stick reads "USA" haha haha

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Feb 21, 2010 at 16:56:52 ]
This is so weird having to root against Marleau and company. At least the US has Pelvelski... and Ron Wilison I guess.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Feb 21, 2010 at 16:58:10 ]
WOWZA!
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

take that biatches

take that biatches

What the f**k is Brodeur doing? His clearing attempts have led to both goals. Seriously, that was bush league on his part. f**k f**k f**k...
usa!

I will give the US team this, they are hustling their ass off. Crashing the boards, out racing Team Canada. I am f**king fuming about the play of Brodeur right now.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
This is so weird have to root against Marleau and company. At least the US has Pelvelski... and Ron Wilison I guess.

I feel your pain for I have root againts Brent Seabrook, Jonathan Toews and Duncan Keith.

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Feb 21, 2010 at 17:11:24 ]
We are all over them right now. Getting some good shots just not great. Miller has made some big stops so far.
can someone explain the "icing" rule in the olympics. am not getting this shiite.
can someone explain the "icing" rule in the olympics. am not getting this shiite.

Two lines, red line doesn't count. I believe it is just NHL rules since they are using the NHL sized ice.
Share 49ersWebzone