There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

THE Webzone Showdown: Magic @ Lakers TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

This win was all about LO, Farmar, & Brown, IMO. The latter two have been really coming into their own.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jan 18, 2010 at 22:17:23 ]
I agree with Chuck. If you don't get Dwight the ball you're being taken out.
Just got done with the replay. Good game, fellas. The Magic blew their wad with that huge run. The Lakers finally got Fisher out of there so Shannon, and believe it or not, Farmar could play ball the way we needed them to. That dipsh!t run in the 3rd makes me want to kick something, but we're always good for some BS like that every game.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Just got done with the replay. Good game, fellas. The Magic blew their wad with that huge run. The Lakers finally got Fisher out of there so Shannon, and believe it or not, Farmar could play ball the way we needed them to. That dipsh!t run in the 3rd makes me want to kick something, but we're always good for some BS like that every game.

Good game Stoney. Gotta admit, I love these matchups. Obviously I enjoy winning..but these Lakers/Magic games are just..something else.
Originally posted by jrg:

Good game Stoney. Gotta admit, I love these matchups. Obviously I enjoy winning..but these Lakers/Magic games are just..something else.

Yeah, this one had a little of everything. What was it, like a Magic 20-2 run, and then a Laker 17-2 run after that?

It's too much on the heart to have to endure this kinda sh!t!!

Yeah, this one had a little of everything. What was it, like a Magic 20-2 run, and then a Laker 17-2 run after that?

20-2 Magic run and 20-1 Lakers run I believe.

20-2 Magic run and 20-1 Lakers run I believe.

Makes me want to run them down with a Llama!!!
Step right up!! Get yur Laker Highlights right here!!!

Good game fellas.

See you in Orlandooooooooo!!!!!
I guess Bynum missed the 4th qtr because he was sick (flu like symtoms) and was even barfing in the locker room, at one point.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com