LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Webzone Hootenanny!!!! Spurs @ Lakers

f**k yeah. Good win.

I'm always espousing the virtues of Kobe's ability to operate within the offense, but he hasn't done that for the last 6 weeks or so. This was a return to the ball movement that makes us so potent. Artest/Odom/Gasol are the best passing front court in the league, and we need to take advantage of that. I hope he notices this and gets back to that when he returns. And conversely, I hope the other guys play this hard when he gets back. The intensity level is night and day.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
f**k yeah. Good win.

I'm always espousing the virtues of Kobe's ability to operate within the offense, but he hasn't done that for the last 6 weeks or so. This was a return to the ball movement that makes us so potent. Artest/Odom/Gasol are the best passing front court in the league, and we need to take advantage of that. I hope he notices this and gets back to that when he returns. And conversely, I hope the other guys play this hard when he gets back. The intensity level is night and day.

Exactly. I can only hope he comes back in after the all star break and looks to keep all this going and just compliment it instead of stomping it out by chucking up too many shots. If he's 100%, then I don't mind, because nobody is better, but he's far from 100% and needs to chilly chill.
You know as crazy as it sounds, the Spurs aren't even a shoe-in to make the playoffs. They're 2 games ahead of the #9 team, and they've played 8 more home games than road games.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Bynum makes the Lakers defense worse ...
Gasol: 21 points, 19 rebounds (8 offensive), 8 assists, 5 blocks

Lakers HD Highlights, coming up!!!
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Feb 8, 2010 at 11:26 PM ]
Man, another drought 3rd quarter for the Spurs. They just don't play loose enough out there and could've fought harder for some balls.

Gasol came to play.

We will be back.

The Lakers are playing loose and with confidence.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Man, another drought 3rd quarter for the Spurs.

Man, if the 3rd was a drought, WTF do you call the 13 spot they put up in the 2nd?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Man, another drought 3rd quarter for the Spurs.

Man, if the 3rd was a drought, WTF do you call the 13 spot they put up in the 2nd?

That wasn't good either but one would think they would come out of the half doing something different. That's the problem with Pop, he rarely changes in-game. He makes decent adjustments between games in the post season but he sucks in-game.
Originally posted by dobophile:
What an embarrassment. RJ is such a poosy.

Can we trade him back? Is there a return policy?
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by dobophile:
What an embarrassment. RJ is such a poosy.

Can we trade him back? Is there a return policy?

RJ doesn't want to go anywhere, trust me.

Share 49ersWebzone